29

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

July 10th, 2022: 6 a.m.

"Juicy get up baby" I said kissing her neck from behind.

"Hmm chubs" she asked softly.

"I'm horny" I said then she grabbed her phone and looked at the time then looked back at me.

"It's 6:05 in the morning what you doing up" she asked looking beautiful than ever.

"I just told you I'm horny" I said kissing her lips.

"Put it in I'm still sleepy" she said then I nodded my head.

"Lift yo leg" I said then I reached under the cover and stroked myself then she lifted her leg up.

"Mm fuck juicy" I moaned softly when I pushed myself inside of her.

"Papi" she moaned softly then I put her leg down and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm taking you out today baby" I said softly then I buried my head in the crook of her neck.

"Ok" she said softly then she pushed her ass against me then she got comfortable.

Time Skip: 9 a.m.

"Sweets and my chubby mamas mommy missed y'all so much" Juicy said limping over to the kids.

"Long night bestie" Tae asked causing me to laugh.

"Very long" she said looking back at me.

"TAE BAE" Miss Brianna said then Tae eyes grew then he started hugging her.

"Bae I missed you" he said hugging her tight.

"Umm who det" Lani asked standing in front of Aurelian's car seat.

"That's yo grandma that's mommy's mommy" I said smiling then I picked her up and kissed her then Juicy picked up Aurelian.

"Wow y'all are so beautiful" Miss B said softly.

"Hi grandma I'm Leilani and that's my little sister Aurelian you gotta sanitize before touching her though" Lani said introducing herself causing everybody to laugh.

"Hi Leilani it's nice to meet you and ok where the sanitizer at" she asked smiling big.

"Dada put me down please" Lani said then I put her down.