The seconds are ticking...

I just keep staring at Lorenzo.

He just stares back.

Valentino sighs again.

Beside me, Emilio begins to shift his weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other .

I look around the room with my eyes.

Riccardo stares at me, his lips curling up.

Leonardo is reading a book, not caring about what's going on.

Matteo is looking at his watch.

Alessandro runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

The seconds keep ticking, while I say nothing.

We are all waiting in silence who will give up first.

And that person will be...

"God damn it! Just say what happened!" Yells Alessandro in frustration. I flinch from his loud voice. Lorenzo doesn't give a shit, just keeps staring at me.

"Language!" Sounds Valentino's voice reproachfully.

"I don't care! Can't she just say what happened so we can finally have dinner?" Continues Alessandro in frustration. I've never seen him like this before, he looks just like.... Riccardo. Lorenzo looks at me inquiringly, his gaze hard and no emotion can be read from it. Then he finally lets go of my chin and stands up straight again. He looks at me inquisitively for a moment longer before a frown comes to his steely face.

"Tomorrow you go to school, you were allowed to stay at home this week but since you don't want to say what happened you can consider this a punishment," I open my mouth to protest, causing Lorenzo to raise an eyebrow defiantly. Immediately I close my mouth when I realize that he just wants to provoke a reaction. No way am I going to talk to him until he says sorry. Lorenzo lightly squeezes his eyes shut and then walks out of the room without saying anything.

"Take care of her chin," his voice still sounds commanding from the hallway. We all wait in silence until we no longer hear his footsteps and then all hell breaks loose.

"Why don't you just say what happened?" Sighs Alessandro frustrated. I just look at him, he hasn't said sorey yet either.

"Just let her be," sounds Leonardo his voice, a sad feeling comes to me as I remember again that he hasn't said sorry yet either. He is the one who hurt me the most, he broke his promise and really chose Anastasia over me.

"I'm going to make dinner," Matt says as Matteo walks out of the living room. Without saying anything Valentino follows him.

"Emilio you take care of her chin," and with that Alessandro and Riccardo also walk out of the room. But at the door Riccardo looks over his shoulder at me one more time. As if he's waiting for something. I smile small at him, and then he walks out of the room.

I look at Emilio, and he looks at me. Immediately we both start giggling like little kids. Memories come back of what actually happened. Me and Emilio thought we could skateboard together on one skateboard, but it turned out to be harder than we thought. We fell into a rievier together, where I scraped my chin open and Emilio hurt his leg. That's why we are now both standing in the doorway soaking wet, me with a broken chin, Emilio with a blue olek on his face. But both with big grins on our faces.

"I don't even want to know why you're laughing," suddenly sounds Leonardo's voice. I look at Emilio surprised, I didn't know Leonardo was still there. Judging by Emilio's look, he had also forgotten that Leonardo was still there and that makes us have another fit of laughter.

"We'll do that again right?" Asks Emilio when he is done laughing.

"Duh."

A/N: before you ask, i have no idea what i wrote

Sorry for not updating wednesday i was sick again.

Thats probaly why this chapter is kinda weird... boring. I dunno but i don't like this chapter.

Reminder : every single day is a new day to try again <3

I'm really getting out of reminders or something.