Yes Tommy 💫

Tommy POV:

I walk into the grocery store about to get some canned goods.

Believe it or not I loved canned sweet corn.

It reminded me of home, well the home I never had.

I go to the isle and scan the area looking to the side, seeing a figure then doubling back seeing it was raven with a smirk on her face.

She began to strut towards me, and I've never rolled my eyes harder.

Why in the fuck did I have to look over there.

She reached me; her small frame cowered under me, but she put her nose to the sky to establish some type of dominance.

I wonder if she does this with genesis.

lord knows my princess is a model.

Genny's slim tall figure is probably intimidating to the poor girl.

"Funny seeing you here." raven said with a smug look on her face.

"your in my neighborhood." i said with a completely straight face making her mug me then continue whatever she came over here for.

Naw cause how you surprised to see me and you're in my neighborhood.

"me and gen really hit it off, it's only a matter of time before we have the relationship you could never maintain." she says with a smirk.

that stung me, In my core but i couldn't show her that.

even then I had somewhat of an uneasy look on my face.

"congratulations, gen deserves it. she's a beautiful soul yk, inside and out." i say biting my lip when i said inside, making eye contact with the little women when i said out and then looking away from her going back to searching for my corn.

I finally spot the bright yellow can and begin to leave her there saying one last thing.

"I'll keep in touch, wouldn't want my runway girl getting hurt-" i say walking away then clashing into somebody coming out the isle.

The light frame did not knock me over rather made them fall being the height difference.

I was evidentially more built than this person.

my eyes focused and low and behold it was genesis skinny but curvy frame, disoriented from the fall.

I almost shed a tear seeing her hair was being strained into a excruciating ponytail.

she looked up at me then looked away with shame, getting on her feet and twisting and turning nervously waiting for me to speak.

"genny,"

"yes tommy"

"I'm sorry."

she started to say something but instead she just embraced me in her warmth.

she hugged me so tight, it felt like she would never let go i loved theses type of hugs from her and only her.

how could I ever ignore this ball of sunshine.

"Tommy, can we go to your club tonight, I learned some new pole tricks for you." she said in despair.

for me?

I giggled a little, of course she did. she would look just lovely on my private pole in my secret pole room.

untouched by anyone but me.

aww she could be my little dancer

"We can go as soon as we go home and fix up your hair, what happened genny? who you let put this ponytail in you hair girl?"