Yes Mistress ✨

Rewind....

Tommy POV:

I make my way up stairs and towards Tommy's room for the paper work.

When I walk in I see a Body in her bed.

Cute snoring fills the room. The persons back was facing me.

The person sleepily turned around and facing reavealing a sleeping Genesis.

She's even more beautiful while she sleeps. After that shit at the club I don't even know how to look in her eyes.

She just had this random moment of dominance over me. I can't even explain how it made me feel. I was so horny I couldn't sleep.

I was yearning for her touch. I've never been that submissive with any female and it felt new and fresh.

I get a closer look at her neck examining the tattoo a little closer.

Oh shit that's where I recognize it from. Jazz has the exact same one in the exact same place.

It means long live Carter.

Oh shit Genesis Carter. This bitch is a Carter that's why she was rocking belencis and driving a range.

No scratch that she's the carter next in line for carter industries.

But with so much money and generations of wealth why does she choose such none expensive clothes.

She's never been broke so how could she be so humble.

I go to reach and touch the tattoo on her neck and within seconds I'm up against a wall with a hand around my neck.

"Fuck Genesis I didn't mean to scare you."

"Shut the fuck up my name is Sydney."

She squeeze tighter around my neck. A part of me is enjoying this and a part of me wants to breath.

"You know I don't like how you've been acting lately Ms.Renolds, and usually when people don't act right they deserve punishment. Don't you think you need a punishment Ms.Renolds?" she said close to my face.

I can't even begin to describe how wet I am right now.

I guess I was quiet for too long cause she swoze harder.

"Awnser me bitch." she says with some much aggression I almost came then and there.

"Yes mistress." I say kinda unwillingly.

She wants me to risk it all.

"Mhmm I love the name your gonna make me slut you out." she says practically throwing me on the bed.

The idea is being slutted out by Gensis or in this case "sydney" makes the hairs on my neck stand up. In a good way of course.

"Strip" she says with a rope in her hands.

"Wh-what are you going to with that."

"I said strip I'm not asking you again." she said making me want to get on my knees and do anything she asks.

I begin to take off all my clothes and she just watches intently biting her lip fucking me with her eyes.

"Speard you legs." I do as I'm told because I'm turned on and scared of her at the same Time.

How did I even get in this predicament?

When I took too long think she violently speared my legs for me.

She ran a finger down my pussy playing with the wetness a little.

"Yk I didn't think you liked me but gosh was I mistaken, you made a mess."

The light pressure causes me to let out a breathy moan.

While I was distracted she quickly tied both of my individual wrist to the individual assigned ankles.

Before I could process what's happening she latched her mouth on my clit and plunged her fingers in my ocean.

An instant wave of pleasure took over my body.

"Mhm."

She continues to slurp and finger me at a painfully slow pace.

Teasing me with her fingers, Punishing me with her power.

"Mhm please." I moan out at how good it feels but pleading for her to fuck the shit out of me.

"Please what baby." Genesis says still attached to my clit sending vibrations through my entire body.

Her mouth feels so good on my heat I just want more of her. Please God give me more of this women.

She begins to pick up her pace making me moan even more, still licking and slurping on my vagina making me go crazy.

"Fuck me please fuck me mistress." i say moaning pleading for her to ruin me.

I don't know where all this submissive energy is coming from but at this point I don't care anymore I'm loving this.

"Good girl Tommy" I can feel the sly smirk on her face.

What did I get myself into.

She then slowly pushed her fingers into me twisting them slowly while moving them in and out of me, making sure her movements are slow and seductive.

"Uh Fasterr" I moan feeling her long slender fingers moving in and out of me.

"Beg for it Tommy."

"Please gen fuck please fuck me Sydney." I moan out because I really wanted it.

My core was practically calling for her fingers.

As soon as I said that she starts to pump her fingers in and out of my heat.

Every pump I give her the sluttiest moan I can make. When did I become so submissive.

"Mhm shit done stop."

She picks up her pace whispering all kinds of dirty shit while fucking me with her fingers.

I arch my back off the bed when she gives me the two finger combo while sucking on my clit and squeezing my hard nipple.

That alone made my legs start to shake uncontrollably.

"FUCKK MISTRESS IM CUMMING." I scream making her finger me faster while I grip the soft sheets.

"Cum for me." she says against my pussy making me start seeing stars as I cum so hard on her fingers.

"MHM SHIT" while cumming she still continued to suck and fuck me resulting in for my eyes rolling back, me gripping the sheets harder, trying to run away from her and me screaming for my life.

I start to ride my high out finally putting my back on the bed again.

"Look at me." she growls because my eyes were closed trying to regain my senses.

I open my eyes and she is now staring up at me.

Not breaking eye contact she takes her tongue and drags it all around my pussy making sure she licked up every drop of cum I left, eyes not leaving me once.

"Open your mouth."

I obey and open my mouth sticking by touge out.

She puts the fingers cover with my cum inside my mouth and moves them in and out making me deep throght them and suck all my juice of of her fingers.

I know better than to not break eye contact with her.

At this point I'm bobbing my head sucking her fingers myself looking up into her eyes whileing I'm doing it watching her bite her lip as me watches me in such a vulnerable state.

She slowing removes her fingers from my mouth still stairing at me then place then in her own mouth sucking them once.

"You know you my slut now right?" she says smiling down at me.

"Yes Mistress." I say before I feel sleep take over me and I'm being swept into darkness.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y'all some Horny freaky fucks 😂🙌🏾