Push her away ✨

Tommy POV:

i flutter my eyes open feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Everything on my body feels like i'm floating.

i should get slutted out more often.

wtf am i even saying that isn't happening EVER AGAIN.

flashbacks of the night before clouds my thoughts.

The best head i've ever received and the most i've ever been submissive to anyone.

i have to get rid of her. The power she had over me was too overwhelming.

i feel like she stripped me of my dominance. i feel like she took away every ounce of control i had in my body.

The way i was cumming all over her face and screaming her name was embarrassing.

I fucking hate her. i hate how she bitched me.

i want nothing to do with that demon of a girl.

i can't even remember how i got tied up just one second she was sleep and the next she had me hog tied and me begging for her to give me pleasure.

What would everyone think if they found out i let this baby ass stud come and fuck the shit out of me.

What would everyone think if they found out i enjoyed it.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING.

i curl up into a ball and let the tears flow out of my eyes.

why would i let her do it? i feel like shit.

i was so vulnerable letting her dom me and i've never done that before.

Now I feel like I have a piece of me taken away that I wanted to share with someone that I loved and trusted.

Who am I kidding I wasn't gonna let none of theses fem bitches top me.

How did she have so much control over me?

Why did I melt at her touch?

More hot tears run down my face.

She's probably just gonna leave me for dust too, abandon me.

That's what I do after I fuck females. So I have to do it first. Time to push that beautiful human that I may or may not be attached to now away.

The door opens and in walks the devil herself.

I can tell she's back to her soft demeanor.

"Hey Tommy I- Are u alright." she says as noticing the tears on my face and tries to reach for me.

I flinch at her and she immediately takes her hand away.

"Get away from me." I say trying to yell at her but it just came out in between sobs.

Her face softens completely and before I can react she pulls me into a big tight hug.

I instantly melt into her arms and begin to cry on her shoulder while she stokes my back.

"Its ok Tommy it's ok just talk to me." She said in a soft tone making my heart flutter.

"I-i r-really enjoyed l-last night b-but I've never been submissive before." I say keeping my head down.

"Im sorry Sydney got a little carried away I promise I won't let her take control until you get comfortable." she says making me hella confused.

I lift my head up and look at her in eyes.