Why lie?

Genesis POV:

I wake up in a bed I don't recognize.

Last night when Tommy kissed me I took back full control. I was too tired and fainted in her arms.

I'm assuming this is a room in her club hence the faint music in the background.

This bed was soft but a part of me wish Tommy stayed and slept with me. Her presence is missed dearly.

I wasn't in the clothes that I had on previous this morning.

I was wearing silk pajama shorts and a silk tank top with a matching silk robe hanging up in the corner.

The tank top and shorts were a milky light goldish color with lace going around the two.

I realize these pajamas I've modeled for jazzmine's sleepwear line and I have a couple pair at home.

I go to touch my hair and I feel silk once again.

Looking in the mirror I see that Tommy put me in a matching bonnet. Feeling further through the bonnet, my hair is braided in a protective style to not damaging my roots.

Wow

She says that she hates me and wants nothing to do with me but she took the time to cornrow my afro so it won't be my problem in the morning.

She took the time to take care of me last night and I appreciate that so much.

She pretends she's hard and she's the big bad woof but no she's actually a big ole baby.

Anyone would be lucky to have her.

I would probably take interest in her if she didn't hate me.

She only tolerates me because of jazzmine and she hates sydney.

But That's alright I'm fine with it. 

From now on i will get out of tommys hair. Sydney has already caused her enough trouble. Its evident that im a bargain for her and she genuinely doesn't want me around. she already told me she wanted nothin to do with me so i intend to stay away from her.

and plus why would i want to be friends with someone as flashy as her. The cars watches and other unnecessary expensive stuff is just too much for me. 

But the way she makes me feel when she's near is something i just cant explain. 

she definitely doesn't feel the same way in fact she feels the opposite and as much as i deny it we just aren't meant to be 

I get up and walk out if the room passing a few stippers on my way greeting all of them.

Everyone is calling me ms.carter now and I'm ok with it.

When I reach her office I just walk in cause what's the worst that could happen right.

Tommy's eyes shoot to me and Two heads turn both heads having recognizable hair styles that if I ever saw together I would immediately identify them both.

Lord help me.

When me and dona make eye contact she just looks at me and smiles.

Why is she here and how did she find me.

Her partner/best friend takes my appearance in for a sound before she breaks the silence.

"Oh shit well that was easy." she says laughing.

 Her best friend's name is ray. Ray is quite the attractive stud. She's extremely masculine is kinda short tbh. How can I say this she is a hoe, player, treesh, whatever u want to call it.