Your Bitch ✨

Genesis POV:

Just pulling into my drive way I park and take the keys to Tommy's Benz out of the ignition slamming the door and stomping up to my doorway.

When I get there I unlock it swinging the door open then swinging it shut not bothering to lock it.

Five seconds later I hear a motorcycle sound and then five more seconds later non other than Tommy Burst through the door with a black bag in her arms and a look that could kill.

Great now she knows where I live.

"Tommy why are u here?" I say crossing my arms and rolling my eyes at her in frustration.

"You thought that shit was funny genesis? Tryna to embarrass me in front of your ex?! Huh" she say raising her voice at me and walk towards me.

"Oh go to hell-" Tommy cuts me off by slapping me dead in my face.

I won't lie and say I didn't like the feeling.

"See that, look at that your ass your let me slap you in the face. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ONE OF GENS KINKS." She says screaming at me picking up a vase and throwing it at me.

The vase missed my head and slammed against the wall making it break into pieces.

I didn't even flinch.

I just look at it then Tommy, then it again, then Tommy again stopping on Tommy.

Watching her chest go up and down in rage, I giggle which soon turns into excessive laughing.

This Grown women is throwing a tantrum in my house what shall I do?

Shall I........ A. Let Sydney take control and beat the dog doo doo out of this girl or B. Continue to laugh in her face.

I think Imma go with b.

I'm still laughingg before I'm interrupted by Tommy screaming some more.

"You think this a joke bitch?! Fuck you Genesis." after she says this she grabs my hair hella tight and forces me to smash my lips onto hers.

Our lips moved in sync as she backed me up onto a table full of paper work.

She broke the kiss to clear the table making all the papers go everywhere on the ground.

I don't care. I want nothing but her.

She picked me up placing me on the table then began leaving hot kisses all over my neck and upper chest while I moan and take it.

I feel her lips all over my skin and I can just see the Hickey forming now.

"You wanna act up genesis. Huh?" she says ripping my top clean off letting my c cup breast spill out of now ripped shirt.

The cold air in the room makes my pierced nipples instantly go hard.

"Fuck you" I moan out after she attaches her mouth to my right nipple.

I moan and curse but she continued to suck on my nipples then moves back up to my neck sucking on my sweet spot.

Tommy once again breaks the kiss to take me off the table and turn me around and hold me tightly by the neck, her mouth close to me ear.

She takes a inhale my scent like she missed the smell.

"You know baby I've been wanting you so bad. The way you walk around with those ity bity shorts on and those see through crop tops teasing me with those pierced nipples that are always so hard for me, waiting for me to suck on them." she says this letting go of my neck and pushing her body up against mine against the table, feeling my curves and the groping my boobs and pinching my nipples not so soon after.