Nasty ass bitches ✨

Sunny POV:

We all laughing in the car, when Jazzmine pulls up to destiny and gens house.

We all decided that Tommy and Gen needed some space so we gonna turn up at jasmines house.

We just here to get destiny's over night bag.

She know fuck well she could have just used some of jazz's silk pajama line.

SHE MAKES PAJAMAS FOR FUCK SAKE.

"Ok destiny go get your bag then get back in so we can bounce." Jazzmine says griping the steering wheel with one hand looking relaxed.

"Oh fuck no, you see that shit. Both Tommy's Benz and motorcycle are still fucking here bro. Meaning they both in that house. I'm not going in there Rock Paper Scissors for whoever gets my bag." Destiny says putting out her hand.

"Fine." Jazz says putting her hand in the same position making me and Fefe follow.

Me and Destiny are in the back seat and Fiona and Jazmine are in the front.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors....... Shoot." We all day together.

I threw out rock. I look to my left and destiny also did . I look at Jazzmine and she also has Rick out but fefe through out Scissors.

We all look at her and begin dying laughing.

"Aye 2 out of three damn." She says over pure laughter.

"Nah nigga get that ass in there." I say in between laughter.

"Man fuck" she says snacking her teeth and getting out the car making her way up to the already open door.

She gos in then comes bolting out with the bag three minutes later.

She opened the passenger seat door quick as fuck then hopped in throwing destiny's bag to the back.

"Man why the fuck didn't y'all tell me they was a thing." She says practically screaming at us.

Me and destiny look at each other and trying to hold our laughter.

That's why she didn't wanna go in.

"What's wrong." Destiny says biting her lip try her hardest not to laugh in the girls face.

"Tommy was in there killing her shit bro I'm talking bout screaming, they was fuckin fuckin." Fefe says doing a humping movement.

This broke us all and we all began to die laughing in her face. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

See me and jazzmine knew what was in that black bag but all three of us knew she had intentions to fuck the shit out of her.

Little secret between us, Tommy constantly brings up the Sydney incident. she would say how good it was but then back and fourth about whether she hated gen or loved her.

Yk shes my best friend so she tell me everything but I think she wants her but is just too stubborn to realize it.

In time I feel a slap on my head followed with a familiar giggle that sound like angels singing.

Luckily charms bitch.

"Fuck off destiny." I say facing the window not ready to deal with her.

She just hit me again.

I ignore her once again.

"Your such a pussy." Destiny says hitting me again.

"You are what u eat." I say under my breathe.