Silver spoon ✨

Tommy POV:

"Sydney come on please call r bys and tell her that you changed your mind." I said following Sydney who was walking away from me.

Sydney woke up fronting today and ever since I've been trying to get her to call off this dumb ass date.

Raven is full of shit.

She doesn't like me cause she was talking shit to me on Twitter, so I took the Initiative to fuck her mom.

Yeah I fucked mama dukes and yes I released the video of her sucking my strap. She should've kept her mouth closed. Well in this case both of they asses.

You could still look it up on pornhub now.

Don't blame me, how you gone talk shit and your mom is a milf?

Somebody was bound to beat her momma dunnies down.

Ms.Debra sexy as hell, it was only a matter of time before a stud stuck they strap in her.

She was real nasty too. She didn't even want no strings attached.

That video also led to her parents divorce but that one wasn't my fault.

Apparently Ms.Debra had been sucking a few straps. 

Raven lucky I didn't make her bitch ass my step daughter.

"No I will not." Sydney says pouring her some of my expensive ass Henny in a glass.

It is a Wednesday afternoon at 4:00, she is not drinking that.

I take the cup and I pour it down the drain of the sink watching it slowly leave into the pipes.

"What the FUCK." Sydney yells probably because she fed up with my shit.

"Tommy what do you want from me, what is it, do you need a nap? Money? Sex?! Do you need some act right to get out my face about this?" Sydney says raising her voice at me.

Mhm yell at me more baby.

"Yes and no. I just don't want gen to go on this date and I certainly don't want to go on a date with her friend."

"What is with u and that girl aways. I think she pretty good for a girl like me and gen." She says popping a grape into her mouth.

"Look syd, I may or may not have slept with the girls mother." I say lower hoping she didn't catch that.

"You what?!" she says laughing.

"You don't understand she's trying to take Genesis away from me because I fucked her mom alright."

"You bagged her moms?! Wow you really are a dirty slut." she says smirking then throwing back another Grape.

"Please I'm begging you." u say getting on my knees in front of her.

I like this angle

"You get on your knees like that again I'll have you ass up in a maid outfit." she says challenging me and eating another one of her grapes.

A smile so big spreads across my face. She hasn't touched me since yk the first time she did so yk I've been missing her.

"Stick your tongue out for me."

I obey staring up at her as she pours warm Hennessey in my mouth and on my tongue holding my chin for support.

She then takes a swing herself straight from the bottle, after that she sticks her tongue out, bends down, grabs both sides of my face and then tongue kisses me.