Im not lying ✨

Genesis POV:

I stroke anisa while she purs against my skin.

Silence fills the house, and because destiny is mostly with sunny all the time nowadays.

They are getting really close.

I'm happy for them.

They think nobody know they be fucking but we all do.

I haven't seen Tommy in about two weeks and it's making me sick to my stomach.

She doesn't want anything to do with me.

I try to work up the courage to call her or go to her club or even text her but there's just a little voice in my head saying that we're better off without each other.

Sunny claims tommy hasn't talked to anybody but her in two weeks

She says she doesn't answer the phone that much and that she just sleeps all day.

That's not even healthy.

Not that I care about her health.

I went on a few dates with Raven and we're really hitting it off.

She's been really sweet to me.

Buying me flowers, helping me expand my wardrobe, going to thrift stores with me, doing all the things I liked to do.

Tommy would never buy me flowers or do anything I wanted.

She barely even listened to me when I talked.

Raven always listened.

Why am I even comparing the two?

One doesn't care about me and one is trying her best to win my heart treating me like how I am supposed to be treated.

Why should I consider her as an option if she does not even see me in the same light.

I don't think she's somewhere couped up worried about me so why should I do the same for her.

why should I be stressing about her when she's probably fucking on a random skank everyday because for some reason she has a thing for fan girls.

I don't cross her mind.

She doesn't dream and long for the amazing sex that we have.

She doesn't shiver at the sound of my voice.

She doesn't moan my name while she fucks herself imagining me inside of her.

So why should I?

I shouldn't right.

I just can't stop it.

Idk why but I can't stop. All I've been yearning for was her to rearrange my guts.

But not just that I crave something more.

I want her to hold me and kiss me and make love to me.

Sadly that is lonly a fantasy that I long for.

Tommy doesn't want to settle and I understand that.

Just thinking about her made me horny.

I heard a knock at the door but chose to ignore it because it slipped my mind.

Anisa had wondered off somewhere leaving me on the couch horny and by myself.

I reached my hand into my small black shorts and my fingers found it's way to my enlarged clit.

My legs were spread like the Red Sea, insuring I had complete access to my heat.