My Weakness ✨

Tommy POV:

"Jazz can you tell destiny that if she slashes my tires again I'm going to sue her." I say to jazz sitting at the island of kitchen.

"Yeah and tell her daddy says die slowly." sunny says sitting on the counter.

"Sunny watch your mouth bout my cousin and Tommy you might not want to do that," she says taping the tattoo on her neck.

"What does her parents even do." Sunny says taking a sip of water.

"Who destiny?" Jazz says continuing to cook.

"Yes"

"Oh mafia." She says bluntly.

Sunny spits out her water in shock.

"The what?!" I say while sunny catcher her breath.

"The mafia, I thought u would know that sunny cause of her thigh tattoo." jazz says like the fucking mafia is a everyday discussion. 

"In what circumstances would I see that girl's thigh?" sunny says.

"Oh wait u guys haven't fucked yet?" she's says in a surprised tone.

"HUH! Why u think I wanna fuck her crazy ass." sunny says over dramatically making her look hella suspicious.

"Oh well people who yell scream and argue like Y'all do usually fuck within two days of knowing each of other. Both of you butt heads and your personality's contradict each other. Destiny is aggressive controlling and won't take shit from anybody and you are a button pusher and self-centered. I wasn't surprised when you said y'all fought at the club and whether you believe it or not she's the only female that's going to ever put u in your place and show barely any attraction to you at the same time which makes u want her even more."

Tbh I see it too but I wasn't gonna say nothing. Sunny was probably messing with her in the store cause she thought she was cute.

Sunny just don't know how to express herself other than messing with people but destiny don't play that.

"Waddup bitches." A familiar voice says making tingles go down my spin. She enters the kicken looking stunning as always but with no butterfly clips. It looks strange that's her thing.

"Genesis?" I say on accident.

Don't tell her this but I have been missing her. Well more like craving. Missing the way she was licki-

Stop no more sexual thoughts about her. we hate that bitch.

"You know my name sweetheart." Sydney says mugging me and setting both bottles of champagne on the counter.

The fuck did I do?

"Hey Batman where's Robin." sunny says from the counter. I'm going to assume she's talking about destiny. She always popping shit.

"Oh destiny the destiny that beat your ass last time you came out of your mouth, yea probably at her weekly appointment to fuck your mom." she spat back.

No cap that shit was sexy.

Sunny just smiles at her.

"I like her shes spicy, " sunny says excitement coming in her eyes when she said spicy.

Um, bitch back off

"Thank you chica." she's say kissing sunny cheek then lifting up her glass of champagne and taking a sip of it then jumping on the counter and sitting right next to sunny.

I turn my head the other way pretending to be unbothered. Inside I was fuming but even my inner self was denying the jealousy.

Destiny walks into the kitchen with more bottles catching Sunnys attention.