seventeen

17. suna rintarou would rather poke his eyes out with a fork than kiss miya atsumu

 suna rintarou would rather poke his eyes out with a fork than kiss miya atsumu

𝟙𝟛.𝟘𝟙.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟝
tuesday, 3:04pm

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 "tooru, your head is too warm,"

miyoko whined, pushing his head off of her shoulder.

she currently sat in a local library, trying to catch up with her university assignments on what she thought was probably the hottest day ever.

"i feel so sleepy," oikawa groaned at the feeling of her fingers tugging her hair, "just let me rest for a bit"

oikawa had found out she intended on studying for most of the day and insisted that he accompany her, showing up to where she sat with two cold iced teas in his hand.

watching him hide his yawn as he looked away for a moment, miyoko found herself thinking back to how suna was usually, if not always, half asleep during the day.

she quickly tried to distract herself, setting her laptop aside as she sighed, placing her hand back on oikawa to gently guide his head to rest in her lap.

he grinned, looking straight up at miyoko, who lightly tapped her fingers against his cheek while she opened her phone.

he reached up to the pendant of her necklace, moving it between his fingers as she looked at him strangely.

"miyoko, my star?"

she hid her laugh at the name as she nodded.

"yes, tooru, my angel?"

"i wanna take you back to my place"

miyoko froze for a moment, unsure if she understood what he meant.

"since it's so hot, you know? we can use my pool," he smiled slyly, "or did you want to do something else?"

miyoko let her hands leave the side of his face, her nails now trailing down his chest. though he still smiled at her, she could see the pink flush at her actions.

"the pool sounds nice" she smiled mischievously.

oikawa rolled his eyes at her amusement as he curled his fingers around her hand that had rested on him, bringing it up to his lips to place a light kiss.