eight

8. miya osamu wouldn't mind getting a flower or two from suna rintarou

 miya osamu wouldn't mind getting a flower or two from suna rintarou

𝟛𝟘.𝟘𝟛.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛
saturday, 11:27am

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 suna had never been a morning person, just about anyone who knew him, knew that.

so when his mum had told him one of his friends had stopped by to drop something off earlier that morning, he was a bit skeptical.

she pointed to the small bag on the dining table and told him his friend must've been in a hurry seeing as she didn't wait around for him to wake up.

he carefully pulled out his neatly folded school sweater, the scent of a familiar detergent washing over his nose.

suna knew if anyone had an idea of his sleep schedule, it'd be miyoko, so it became clear to him she came at a time she knew she wouldn't have to see him.

he thanked his mum before heading back to his room. as he lazily threw the jumper in his closet, he noticed a small folded piece of paper fall out.

he walked over, picking it up as he opened it carefully.

thanks for letting me borrow this, sunarin!

miyoko

he sighed, folding it up again as he tossed it onto his desk.

she forgot to write with love.

𝟘𝟞.𝟘𝟜.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛
saturday, 6:34pm

it had been 8 days since suna last spoke to miyoko.

she hadn't exactly made any efforts to talk to him, slyly avoiding plans whenever atsumu or osamu asked her.

she thought at this point it was fruitless to continue ignoring suna, so she had finally decided, the next time either of the twins asked her to hang out, she'd have to say yes and finally get out of her little slump.

"miyo!"

miyoko heard her younger brother, kato seiji, call out to her, running towards her before her father grabbed him by the back of his jacket, making sure he took his shoes off first.

she smiled as he ran towards her, tugging at her sleeve whilst pointing towards her door.

"there's a strange man outside"