thirteen

13. suna had never really had a favourite flavour of chuppet (until today)

 suna had never really had a favourite flavour of chuppet (until today)

𝟙𝟜.𝟘𝟚.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟜
friday, 11:58am

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 "another one?"

atsumu mumbled to himself, immediately pushing the box of chocolates aside, osamu picking them up to share with miyoko.

"i don't even know how you're getting all these gifts," miyoko shook her head as she pulled the ribbon of the box, "you're so annoying"

atsumu glared at her as osamu tried to hide his laugh. miyoko simply grinned before looking to osamu, her eyes lighting up as she popped one of the chocolates in her mouth.

"why's this so good?" she picked up the box to find out where she could buy them as atsumu rolled his eyes.

"they're homemade" atsumu told her, flicking the side of her head.

"ugh, i should've done this for sunarin," miyoko frowned as she ate another.

"done what for sunarin?"

miyoko turned around, a bright smile instantly making its way onto her face at the sight of her favourite boy.

"will you be my valentine?" she asked hopefully.

a moment passed before suna answered,

"okay"

he felt a blush creep up his neck, ignoring the way miyoko stared at him in awe.

"really?" she asked again in disbelief.

he smiled at her briefly, stealing the chocolate from her fingers before eating it.

"where'd you get this?" suna asked, not responding to miyoko as atsumu began to complain about his admirers.

suna couldn't help but repeat miyoko's words in his mind. it was so stupid. she had said a million things to him, just like that.

and every time she did, it still had the same effect on him. he just couldn't shake the feeling, as much as he wanted to be rid of it.

but suna found the issue to be that miyoko would be like this with everyone. he didn't even know if she realised it.

she'd tend to rest her hand on the shoulder of whoever she spoke to, she would lean in inexplicably close to whisper in their ears if she felt they couldn't hear her, she outwardly complimented others with no filter.