two

2. a love letter a day keeps suna rintarou wondering how much paper is being wasted

 a love letter a day keeps suna rintarou wondering how much paper is being wasted

𝟙𝟚.𝟘𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟙
wednesday, 8:03am

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 miyoko's morning routine was hardly a routine at all.

she could only describe it as a blur of her throwing on her uniform and hastily grabbing anything she could find to eat for breakfast before meeting the twins outside her front door.

"what are you so happy about?"

osamu watched miyoko hum a happy tune as she practically skipped beside him on their way to school.

having become closer with the twins through their school's volleyball club, and in turn, miyoko, as she was often, if not always, accompanying them, suna rintarou has been joining the three on their walks to and from school now.

much to atsumu and osamu's surprise, miyoko had used this fortunate circumstance to get ahold of suna's number. something she would consider as one of her finer accomplishments.

and possibly the reason she had a slight bounce in her step this very morning.

"it's summer!"

miyoko answered cheerfully as if that provided a perfect explanation. atsumu narrowed his eyes suspiciously before sharing a look with his brother.

"so?" atsumu asked.

miyoko let out an amused laugh looking at the confusion painted across the boys' faces while the three of them waited outside suna's house.

"summer is the season of love" miyoko replied.

she had always believed so. a lot of people seemed to think spring would be better suited but miyoko simply couldn't agree.

of course, spring was a beautiful time of year with the prospects of new beginnings and fresh starts, but summer brought with it something else.

the feeling of freedom and celebration, though miyoko was pretty sure she only felt that way since summer was close to the time for her school break.

but not only that, summer was accompanied by the sweet tastes of watermelon and mango on a day of sweltering heat, offering a kind recluse from the exhaustion.

summer was the warm breeze she felt on her skin in the late evenings she could spend outside because the sun seemed to set ever so slowly.