eighteen

18. suna rintarou finds oikawa tooru insufferable for no particular reason

 suna rintarou finds oikawa tooru insufferable for no particular reason

𝟙𝟙.𝟘𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟞
monday, 7:34pm

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 "you know what day it is tomorrow?" miyoko asked excitedly, smiling brightly at an unamused osamu.

"i think it's tuesday," he answered half-heartedly.

"and?"

"and," osamu glanced at his brother for a moment, "tsumu's getting his wisdom teeth out"

"samu, no one cares about that!" miyoko whined.

"i could die, ya know!" atsumu popped his head into the frame of the camera with a frown.

suna and osamu simply gave him a look before both slapping the back of his head making him cry out in pain.

"anyway," miyoko tried to hide her laugh, "i would've expected you guys to be a little more happy that I'm coming back"

miyoko shook her head in mock disappointment.

"i don't even know why i call you my friends"

"yeah, i don't know either" osamu rolled his eyes.

miyoko narrowed her eyes at him.

"by the way, tooru's coming too," miyoko added, "his team's playing in japan"

suna tried to hide his disdain, which apparently he did very well as the twins and miyoko continued to talk about oikawa tooru as if he were the greatest volleyball player to ever exist.

he couldn't have been that amazing, could he? suna was doubtful he was even half as great as the twins told him, though when miyoko smiled so brightly when she spoke about him, he found it hard to refute.

"he'll do it for me, won't you, sunarin?"

"huh?" suna realised he had completely spaced out when the conversation turned to him.

"you'll take a video of 'tsumu after his surgery, right?" miyoko asked again with a smile, "he's gonna be so embarrassing"

"he's always embarrassing" suna replied with a grin.

"shut up!"

𝟙𝟚.𝟘𝟟.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟞
tuesday, 11:51pm