one

1. kato miyoko thinks she's died and gone to heaven

 kato miyoko thinks she's died and gone to heaven

𝟘𝟜.𝟘𝟜.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟙
monday, 11:24am

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 kato miyoko had just talked to the most beautiful boy she had ever seen, she wasn't even sure if he was real.

miyoko was a big romantic, believer in soulmates, and love at first sight, etc. so it was no surprise to her that she fell instantly head over heels for this boy who she'd had the pleasure of glancing at for a couple of seconds. the best couple of seconds of miyoko's day, if you ask her.

she had approached the club sign-up sheets, walking towards the page with  inarizaki cheerleading team printed boldly across the top. her hands flew to her pockets, now realising she didn't have a pen on her.

a tap on her shoulder startled her. she looked up quickly to see a boy holding out a black pen. miyoko's eyes widened, she watched as the boy's mouth moved, but didn't hear a single word he spoke.

𝟘𝟜.𝟘𝟜.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟙
monday, 3:52pm

"he was perfect!"

miya osamu rolled his eyes. he had been used to miyoko's antics from the age of 7. he knew she tended to be overly dramatic, especially when it came to boys she liked.

he let her fawn over her mysterious boy all the way home, granted he had his earphones in to block out her voice. miyoko didn't even care that osamu was mostly ignoring her, she just couldn't seem to get this boy out of her head.

osamu had been friends with miyoko since elementary school. if anything, osamu would've thought it to be unfair to the universe if he hadn't have befriended her.

the two of them attended the same elementary school, assigned the same class every year, excluding the first year, they then went to the same middle school, and finally they both currently attended inarizaki.

not to mention, their families had been living across from each other since before they were even born. osamu took it as a sign and decided to keep her around.

as a result, miyoko was also gifted with the presence of his identical twin brother, miya atsumu. although a carbon copy of osamu, his personality was anything but.

miyoko initially didn't like atsumu, like many of the students at their middle school. she thought he was cocky, arrogant, and generally just rude.