eleven

11. suna rintarou avoids eye contact when he's feeling nervous

 suna rintarou avoids eye contact when he's feeling nervous

𝟛𝟙.𝟙𝟚.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛
tuesday, 11:33pm

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 "ah, this is taking forever!" miyoko groaned, leaning against the table in front of her,

"we're gonna miss the countdown!"

"you're gonna miss the countdown," osamu corrected as he ate some of his noodles.

miyoko glared at him, seeing as he, atsumu and suna had all gotten their orders of food, while she was left to wait.

"yeah," atsumu held up his bowl, "i'm almost done"

"then slow down, you whale" miyoko narrowed her eyes at him.

she thought for a moment, not wanting to bother the workers with asking how much longer she'd have to wait, however, with a quick glance at the clock hanging on the wall to her right, she decided to go check.

"sorry, were you still waiting on an order of soba?"

the three boys looked up to see a girl, tapping her notepad with her pencil as she asked them. she seemed exhausted, as expected for anyone dealing with the rush of customers, her hair slightly frizzy while she pushed her glasses up quickly.

"actually," suna looked to miyoko for a moment, seeing her happily pick up some of the complimentary candy placed in a bowl at the front,

"you can cancel it"

she nodded before hurrying over to the next table. atsumu and osamu looked to suna strangely.

"you want miyoko to kill us or something?" osamu asked sarcastically.

"don't worry about it," suna waved them off, seeing miyoko approach their table.

"they said it might take another fifteen minutes!" miyoko slumped back into her seat beside suna with a pout.

"tsumu cancelled your order" suna added casually.

atsumu looked to him in shock, standing up abruptly as he leaned over the table.

"huh?" he quickly turned to miyoko who seemed confused, "it was him! he cancelled it, 'samu tell her!"

while atsumu continued to pester osamu, suna turned to miyoko, pushing his bowl a little closer to her.

"we can share, it'll be quicker, then we can go to the countdown"