nine

9. miya atsumu and kato miyoko swear they aren't bullies

 miya atsumu and kato miyoko swear they aren't bullies

𝟚𝟙.𝟘𝟞.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛
friday, 3:38pm

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 "it's our last year already," miyoko sighed, walking beside yona as they headed to the change rooms,

"can you believe it?"

"i know," yona set her bag down, pulling her uniform out, "have you thought about what you're gonna put on your career survey?"

"not really," she hung her jacket up onto a hook, "what about you?"

"i've liked the idea of becoming a nurse or something," yona answered, "so i can help people, you know?"

"i can see that," miyoko nodded, "i guess i don't feel like i have anything i really want to be in the future"

"that's okay too," yona assured her, "i'm sure you'll figure it out"

"i wish i just had something i was good at, so i knew exactly what to do," miyoko replied, "like atsumu and osamu, they've obviously got volleyball, same with sunarin"

"some people are just lucky like that" yona shrugged.

"sunarin's gonna be a star," miyoko smiled dreamily as she imagined him playing volleyball for japan.

miyoko then felt her smile fade as she unbuttoned her shirt.

"do you think the notes i gave him were too much?"

miyoko couldn't help but think back to how suna had avoided her, thinking he had just felt uncomfortable with her coming onto him all the time.

"he's just stupid," yona told her, rolling her eyes,

"but, if you really think he's really not interested, then maybe try to distance yourself a bit," yona hesitated before continuing,

"i don't want you getting hurt"

miyoko grinned hearing upon hearing yona's words.

"aw, yona!" she outstretched her arms, immediately hugging the girl with a force that caused them both to tumble to the floor, "you're too sweet!"

"miyoko!" yona's heart beat rapidly as she felt her face flush, trying to escape miyoko's hold, "you're-"

the two of them froze at the sound of someone entering the change rooms. a first year they didn't recognise stared in shock at her two upperclassmen tangled in each other's arms, miyoko with her school shirt completely unbuttoned and slipping off her body.