six

6. suna rintarou thinks basketball is a stupid sport

 suna rintarou thinks basketball is a stupid sport

𝟚𝟠.𝟘𝟛.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛
thursday, 9:04am

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 the miya twins once again had an early morning session of volleyball practice.

as much as miyoko loved the boys, she didn't think sacrificing her limited hours of sleep to watch a bunch of sweaty boys jump around was worth it, even if one of those sweaty boys was suna rintarou.

especially since she had stayed up late last night to revise for an upcoming biology test, which may have been the cause of her being late to her first class.

miyoko had pulled her collar into place as she stepped into the classroom, her teacher immediately telling her off before sending her to the spot beside atsumu.

she slumped in her seat, dropping her books down with a thud as her hands immediately moved to adjust the messy knot she'd made with her tie.

atsumu stared at her for a moment.

"have you looked in a mirror recently?"

"shut up 'tsumu"

𝟚𝟠.𝟘𝟛.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟛
thursday, 12:52pm

atsumu and osamu both sat across from suna at their usual spot for their break. their short lived moment of peace, if you ignored atsumu, was broken once miyoko, in a state of worry, rushed up to them, her arms crossed tightly over her chest.

"i have an emergency!" she told them dramatically.

atsumu leaned back in his seat, his eyes travelling to the back of her skirt.

miyoko's eyes widened as her hands moved to cover herself up while osamu instantly slapped the back of his brother's head.

"what do you think you're doing?" he asked atsumu with a disgusted expression.

"i thought it was her time of month"

"you think i'd come to you for help with that?" miyoko asked in disbelief.

atsumu shrugged as osamu rolled his eyes.

"i broke a button on my shirt," miyoko explained, "do you guys have a sweater i can borrow?"

"sorry, i didn't bring mine" osamu told her, kicking his bag under the table so that his jumper would remain out of sight.

"i spilled paint on mine"