four

4. miya atsumu doesn't wear shirts made out of boyfriend material

 miya atsumu doesn't wear shirts made out of boyfriend material

𝟙𝟘.𝟘𝟜.𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟚
wednesday, 3:31pm

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 miyoko thought she could never get tired of suna rintarou.

even now, entering her second year with her best friends, atsumu and osamu, she still thought suna was the most beautiful boy.

"i think it's fate!"

miyoko handed suna his books just as he shut his locker. he had asked her why she was so intrigued by him, and miyoko couldn't even begin to list all the reasons why.

she told him it was fate, the day she met him, only to find out soon after that he knew both of her closest friends.

"we go to the same school, and we're in the same year," suna looked at miyoko with a dull expression, "that's not fate"

"it's written in the stars, sunarin!"

suna choked on his water, his hand reaching up to cover his mouth, a light cough escaping his lips while he felt the tips of ears burn red at the new name.

"it's only 3pm, the stars aren't even out yet" osamu deadpanned as he lightly hit the back of miyoko's head.

atsumu burst out laughing while suna felt his lips quirk up in amusement.

"i'm trying to be romantic 'samu"

miyoko rubbed the back of her head slowly, sticking her tongue out at the boy as he shook his head.

"gross"

miyoko turned back to face suna, only to see his eyes already on her. she grinned seeing him try to quickly look away, a faint pink tinge forming on his cheeks.

"sunarin"

"hm"

miyoko held a small baby pink slip of paper between her thumb and pointer finger, pushing it towards him. suna cautiously accepted it, taking note of how neatly it was folded in half.

upon opening it, he was met with miyoko's unforgettable handwriting that he could've swore looked neater than if it were printed. the corners were decorated cutely with small throwaway doodles of simple flowers and hearts, all to frame the main message.

you have beautiful eyes, sunarin!

with love, miyoko