One Shot- Requested by Daylanuggets

A few months after Olivia and Jacques adopted the Quagmires:

Klaus's POV:

I was sitting in my room at Hotel Denouement, reading a book from the sub-library, when the phone next to my bed started ringing. I finished the sentence I was on, then put my bookmark in and answered the phone. Before I could even say anything, Isadora's panicked voice started rambling about something. She was talking so fast that I couldn't understand what she was saying, and she was so loud that I had to hold the phone away from my ear a little.

"Chill out!" I said after a moment, interrupting her. "What the heck is going on?"

"Sorry," she said, her voice still panicky but slightly quieter. "Is Y/n with you?"

"No," I replied. "Why?"

"Damn it!" she shouted. I winced and held the phone away from my ear again as she started a long cussing string.

"Isadora Quagmire, watch your mouth!" I faintly heard Olivia scold her.

"Sorry," Isadora called, but then kept cussing under her breath.

"What happened?" I asked, confused about the whole situation.

"Y/n is missing," Isadora said. "She was really quiet and sad yesterday, then she went out last night and she hasn't come back."

I straightened up, getting worried myself. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes I'm serious!" she shrieked. "Why would I joke about something like this, Klaus?"

"I don't know, because you're mean?"

"I am not mean, you... you... cakesniffer!"

I laughed. "Is that the best insult you have?"

Isadora groaned in frustration. "You're not helpful! I'm hanging up."

"Wait, don't," I said, still worried about Y/n. "I'm sorry, don't hang up!"

"Fine," she mumbled.

"Do you have any idea where Y/n went?" I asked.

"No, she just went outside because she said she needed some air, but when I went to check on her a few minutes later, she was gone."

"Have you called the police?" I stood up and tried to put my shoes on without dropping the phone.

"Yeah, but she hasn't been missing long enough for them to do anything about it."

I sighed. "Okay. I'll go look for her." 

"Jacques, Duncan and Quigley are already looking too," Isadora said. "Olivia and I are staying here in case she comes back." 

"That's smart," I agreed. 

"Alright, well, thanks for your help," she said. "I gotta go, I have a few more people to call."

"Okay, bye." 

"Bye." 

I hung up the phone and finished pulling my shoes on, then headed downstairs to the lobby. I told Kit what was going on, and she told me that I could look for Y/n but that I had to be home before dark. I agreed, but I knew that I wasn't really coming back until I knew that Y/n was safe. I didn't care what time that was.

I rushed outside, trying not to bump into the people who where coming in and out of the hotel. It seemed like there was a whole swarm of them today and I swear every single one of them stepped on my toes. I nearly screamed in frustration of being stuck in the crowd, but I did manage to get out and I hopped on the nearest trolley, not even thinking about where I should be going.