princess ~smut

Hello peoples i is back on my bullshit for the last time. Well maybe not my last time. I wan a write an angst fic but im not to sure about that one. I'll ask some of my people and I'll see if they can help me brainstorm angst. Without future ado -yes thats how u spell it- lets begin

Dream talking
George talking

Warning
Gay -you know the drill
Edging
Bondage
Degradation
Praise
Pet names
Kinda public sex -maybe I'm not sure if it counts tho

Jesus crist. Um really hitting all stops.

Fun fact i never know what I'm gonna do so i iust write some random kinks and go on from there

Dreams pov:
"Wow babe i didn't realise you were that much of a whore"

I jumped when i heard George chuckle behind me. I hadn't noticed when he came in, and due to the fact that my dick was out and what i was watching, my face grew a dark shade of red. "You've gone all silence love~...." inching closer to where the younger man was. "Tsk such a shame...you were making such pretty noises a moment ago. Why don't i help you make them again....how does that sound. Princess~"

The newly submissive male retreated deeper into his seat as the other loomed above him. This is not a sight he ever saw and boy was he enjoying it. George then -gently- yanked dream out the chair and pressed their lips together. It was a sloppy and hungry kiss, neither of them wanting to stop. Once they got to their room George had straddled over dream as he left hickeys down his neck and sholders. He then practically ripped dreams shirt off to gain more access.  Neither caring where the item of clothing had landed. Surprising the younger make submitted easily, it was his first time bottoming and he was handling it so well. George made sure to remember this for later.

As dream was being marked everwhere he sat there growing harder each second, while letting out soft whines for more. He was being teased and eventhough he wanted to beg his top to fuck him senseless he also enjoyed the wait. He had been so overwhelmed by pleasure he hadn't noticed when george began to stroke him disco stick- i mean dick. He gasped at the increase of pleasure but then it suddenly stopped. He was then pushed onto his back as George was crawling through the opening of his legs so that his knee was next to the others croch.

"Listen princess when im incharge it's either daddy or sir got it "

"Y-yes"

"Yes who? Doll"

"Yes sir" dream wimpered

"Perfect doll" george chuckled as he walked away slowly. Only to return with a variety of items he wanted to use on the other male. He climbed back on top of dream and began to passionately make out with him. While they were kissing george started to wrap his hands around dreams 《pp alight im joking》dick and rub it slowly. Not slow enough that it would cause the other pain but not fast enough that it would completely pleasure him. After this went on for a few minutes dream began to whine for george to go faster.

"Dahh~ddy please"

"What baby use your words"

"George please"

"WHO AM I"

Dream stayed silent he knew he fucked up when George let go of his penis.

"I don't do shit for ungrateful mutts ok" he said holding the others chin. Dream nodded while blushing harder at the commanding tone in the others voice.