alien boys -fluff

Hello again ive written 1 full draft might aswell try write this cuz who needs sleep...hehe totally not me. No not at all. Anywayyyysss heres based of a book idea i saw on tiktok

Dream talking
Sapnap talking
George talking

Warning
Swearing
Gay- u already know that

Alien sapnap for reference

Dream pov:
We've been tasked with one mission, select a human and obverse it to see if their species is as hostile to other life forms as they are to the ones on their planet. This will help discovered if they pose a threat or not. We have chosen one named George Davidson, what a peculiar name. He'll be teleported here in a few minutes so we've gotta make sure we have enough human food for him.

Oh shit i must have zooned out 'cause the next thing i knew the warp portal (SU) went on and sapnap rushed into the room and proceeded to smack me on the back of my head.

"Pay attention you green fuck"

"The hell that suppost to mean, it not like it matters anyways" i mumbled the last part so it was barely audible.

"*sigh* just... chill ur tits, this is important ok so just be nice ok."

"ya ya im not that fucking stupid, im well aware therea a lo of shit riding on this 'experimental' period. And the human child"

"Oh shit hes almost here shut up"

Like 7 seconds later

Almost on cue thw human phased in from the protal and became visible. That when sapnap stepped forward and began to speak.

"Hello human, i am sapnap for secto-"

I forgot to change to font for George to shit is him speaking btw
"

AHHHHHHH, HOLY SHIT THE FUCK IS THAT AHHHHH. JESUS FUCKING CRIST IM GONNA DIE. I SWEAR IF U GET ANY FUCKING WHERE NEAR ME ILL KILL MYSELF BEFORE U GET THE CHANCE TO YOU FURE WHORE. *sigh* calm down George it's probably looking for some other guy this is definitely a mistake. Ya ya sure that certainly. Oh great the another one- WAIT THERE MORE, welp thats my life done for. It's to early for this shit goodbye"

George said before he rammed his head into the glass knocking himself straight bloody out.

"Welp- that was a reaction wasn't it hehehe" dream snickerd out

"HEY, don't laugh i think we broke him hes gone all quiet....and isn't moving annnnnd HOLY SHIT IS HE DEAD"

"SHIT IS HE DIEING,  WAIT WAIT NO THERES A PULSE SO WHAT GOING ON WITH HIM"

"I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT'S SOME WEIRD HUMAN DEFENSE MECHANISM LETS GET HIM TO HIS ROOM"

"YA, um that probably a good idea, good thinking dude"

"Ya shut up and help me"

3 hours later

George began to blink him eyes open and look around the new environment he was in. "Holy shit" he thought before he was interrupt by being violently shaken.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN WHAT WERE U DOING WE THOUGHT U DIED, actually hold that thought. SAPNAP HES MOVING CONSCIOUSLY AGAIN"

"I- WHAT THE HELL"

"WHAT WERE U DOING," he said rushing into the room,"That thing were u were limp...wtf was that"

"Ummmmm you mean sleeping..i think???" He replied confused

"YA THAT" sapnap scream, while dream continued, "DON'T EVER FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN"

"Ya about thaaaatt.."

"What"

" 'kinda need to do that shit to live"

"You know what ok, fine you do your weird demon ritual and im gonna contemplate why i took this mission....good good ok."

After that incident they cleared shit up and communicated with eachother. Over the time spent they began to be friends and understand the nature of their 3 different species.

618 words, ya thats the best you gonna get from me i don't have the time nor effort to do more. They'll be the 2 smut chapters i promised the thats the end of the book. So for those who've be here since the beginning of this shit show i thank u so much. It's truly be fun writing this but i wanna focus on other things and not neglect this book. If i can I'll try see if a friend wants to continue this book but i highly doubt they would. But that's if from me....bai 4/10/2021