marry me ~angst

Hii me again, so this one's basically just the same with and angst ending. Read it if u want but it all the same till like the end.

dream and george are children in this.*

Dream and George are 5

Dream talking

George talking

Clay who's nickname was dream, had went to a wedding over the weekend. Did he pay attention to anything... no. It was just so long and boring. That was until he saw the cake. The biggest tastiest coolest cake he had ever seen.

When he asked his parents why he had to wait to have the cake they just laughed. Because why have a long boring.......thing going on when you could have cake. That's when they told him when people get married they have a wedding and eat cake. But it had to be someone your like very very much. Someone who you trusted. Someone who you would never want to lose. So dream made a plan.

In order to have a really cool cake with a fun party he had to find someone who fitted the description. Lucky for him he knew the perfect person. His best friend.

Everyone had just gone out for lunch break and dream was looking for george. As he was running around he saw George sat on the climbing frame eating a sandwich. He smiled then ran over to where george was. "Gooogyyy" he yelled "gogy hiiii"  "hey dream what's up"

"You know how i went to that really boring thing over the weekend"

"Ya i remember didn't you have to dress up in the nice clothes"

"Yep and guess what"

"Ummm I'm not sure what"

"They had a really cool cake. It was like this big" dream said stretching his arms to show how big the cake was.

"Wow that's so cool.... i wish i could have a big cake"

"don't be sad gogy i have an idea so we can have cake"

George's face lit up

"*gasp*really do you mean it"

"Yep 1000%"

"Yay. So what do we have to do."

"Just wait"

Clay then got on one knee and pulled out a plastic ring. He had the biggest smile on his face ever.

"George will you marry me"

"Why"

*sigh* "so we can have wedding cake"

"Is it chocolate cake."

"Who care it's this big, with frosting"

*I HAVE NO WIFI WRITING THIS SO I'M WRITING THE AUDIO FROM MEMORY. I MAY BE WRONG SORRY*

"Ok dream lets get married"

"Yay lets go get the cake"