cant sleep love ~angst

Hiiii so I'm starting writing this on 5/7/2021 so ya. This will have angst. Not more to say really.

Warning
Abuse
Swearing
Fights

Dreams mum talking
Dreams dad talking
Dream talking
Drista talking

Dreams pov

I hate, i hate it all. This bullshit house the bullshit yelling. And my bullshit "mum" . God shes such a bitch. Like what kind of mother threatens to kick you out. I don't even know why dad is still with her. He hates her as much as i do. He's definitely not staying for money, cause the bitch spends all of hers. It can't be for us because he knows me and drista hate it here. And it 100% isn't for love, you can practically feel the lothing  for that woman radiate off of his body.

He must despise her more then all thing on this planet, so his reasons for not getting divorced belittle me (was that the right word)

HECK, HE'S BLOODY GAY. WE ALL KNOW HES GAY YET NOT ONCE HAS HE EVER CHEATED ON HER. BUT HER ON THE OTHER HAND...
NOOOOOOOO SHE'S CHEATED PLENTY OF TIMES.

Sorry i need to calm down. But I'm not wrong.

I was almost instantly snapped out of thought by the sound of glass breaking, i rush downstairs completely unaware of the situation i was about to encounter. No amount of mental preparation could have prepared me for what that witch did.

Once i got downstairs i was instantly hit with the sound of crying leaving my kitchen, soon followed by various swears. I watched the scene in horror.

There was my young sister with red puffy eyes amd blood trickling down her face. While my dad had to hold my "mum" down for protection.

"Holy shit women what is wrong with you" i screamed full of rage.

"Mee!??!? More like what wrong with her. I asked her to do a simple fuck task and she can't even do that. Dumb fuck!!"

I was so fuck ass confused. I wanted to hit her so bad. But ne current concern is drista.

"Hey, hey hey, look at me ok i need you to look at me." I say embedding her in a hug.

"It huurrts clay..*gasp* it really hurts...i-i-im sorry i sh-ouldnt have m-m-messed up"

"No no this isn't your fault ok that demon is just crazy. Just focus on my breath and calm down. You meed an ambulance.

While saying that i can feel her breath even out.  I thought think were starting to be fixed. But not everything got according to plan.

Slap

I turn around to see my formally pinned to the ground mother looming over my dad as his cheeks glistens a homicidal shade of red. She starts leaning over for any thought of weapon. Anything that could cause my father damage. So i quickly - and carefully - get up and remove all the knives.

"CLAY TAKE DRISTA INTO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T GET OUT. CALL 999" (for those who forgot I'm british so the number is different)

"YOU USELESS PEICE OF GAY TRASH PICK UP THAT GLASS NOW!!" she yells still attempting to find a weapon. "NON OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE SHIT I GO THROUGH AND THEN THIS SLUT CAN'T EVEN FULFILL A BASIC REQUEST"

I only nod at my dads previous statement, sparing no attention to the bullshit my mother was spewing. Then proceding to pick up drista and carry her upstairs. After what felt like an eternity of panic i finally make it to my room and then eminently call the authorise. Once i have handed over our address and what help we needed i sat in my room with drista.

"It h-urrrts clay" she becomend, seemingly pleading for her existence to be removed.  Her breathe was trembling while she spoke, there was truly something cruelly pathetic about seeing your sisterin such a state. But all i can dois attemptto keep a pevel head."Yo calm down ok, Ummm i need you to breathe and look at me!" I internally punched myself after saying. Like how in all of satans heavenly asshole is she meant to calm down.

It was at that very same moment i called George. I started explaining how drista was curled up in my arms, how dads fighting against  it and how i needed how help before the authority arrived. He said to call him when the police arrived and that we should apply pressure to her wound.

(I AM IN NO WAY A MEDIC IDK IF THIS IS TRUE OR NAH)

"Hey, hey bean how about i sing you our song"

"R-really"

"Ya *sigh* of course, but you have to promise to keep your eyes open. Can you do that for me"

"Ya i promise"

"Good" i say gently as pull her closer towards me. If that's even physically possible. Allowing her to feel me warm embrace.

Knock

Knock

Boom

It was at that precise moment someone came barging in. That one moment, that one second change my life. There i sat, cowering, holding my sister as we sat in the corner of the room. I sat looking upon the life form in front of me. Completely paralleled with fear.

Oh I was so fucked

Wow 883 words, that's a shit ton of them. It's litteraly 22:00 on the dot. I was gonna upload this earlier but it's been so fuck ass hot. So i just didn't. Also if the spell is shit it's cuz i haven't proof read it properly so sorry in advance. Baiii