secret 2 day ~fluff

Hiii so basically I'm writing this while watching Tommyinnit's 5/5/2021 stream. So if the quality of writing isn't as good it's cuz I'm not paying attention ok so ya. Enjoy.

Warning:
Swearing
Slight homophobia

George's pov:
Oh shit the door. Hopefully it's the guys. As i walk over to the door i hear subtle voice followed by a loud ass 'language' i knew it was the band.

*yes tommy stick with the winning side lmao still watching the stream*

"Open the mother fucking door or........i-im going to throw bricks through youw window y-you dumb whore"

i roll my eyes at sapnaps obviously well thought out comment. "Ya ya I'm coming you big baby calm your tits down"
"hurry please it's getting to bloody hot" "he's not wrong" "language... but he ain't wrong mate"

"Oh for fuck sakes just move" i open the door and let them in. I completely forgot they had been bringing stuff. Bad and skeppy had brought the costumes, and if that wasn't bad enough *pun intended* quackity sapnap and their fiancee who is to be revealed later. But most of you already know who it is.

Where was i... oh yes quackity sapnap and their s/o bought the luggage plane tickets and other financial stuff that george didn't do. Despite him not being in their band hes been their manager since they told him. Usually he books all their tours and concerts but this time they surprised his. They really were such good friends all of them and at the same time they were their own little family. Well that's enough of that sappy shit ain't it.

Once everyone had made sure they had everything they wait for a taxi to arrive. No matter how famous they were they refused to EVER get their own bus. Something about only arrogant prick have them who cares. They all got in the taxi every through it was basically a minibus. They always have the same driver at this point they might aswell pay him to work for them, his name is AL age 47 with two kids and hes a real nice guy.

Time skip brought to you by sapnap man tits

The had just arrived at the hotel.

*fuck it it currently 11:35 pm I'm tired as shit right now and i just finished tommys stream.
I'll do the rest in the morning.
Cuz i get up at 6:20 tomorrow.
Why you may ask oh well it's because my dumbass forgot to do my covid test so i have to get up 10 minutes earlier to do that shit. Luck me 🙄 night*

*6:20 and I'm back to do this shit*

Bads pov:

Wow just wow. We've been to plenty of hotels but this on takes the cake. "Pardon my French but holy SHIT this place is cool" I know i don't swear that much if not not at all but they shouldn't be this surprised. I swear they all went pale as if they had see a ghost. Idiots they all are. Sadly their my idiots.

After they all mentally recovered from my word phrasing, we picked rooms. You see we only booked three rooms unlike the usual rooms. And they were big as Fuck, along with that we had two kitchens, a pool table, an actual pool a huge practice room and get me started on the living room. Everything was so cool and aesthetically pleasing. We had about 5 hours until our concert.

Dream and george took a nap, sapnap quackity and thier s/o were unpacking thier their stuff, while me and skeppy were making sure everything was ready. The place was so big and pretty and even though we know everything will be finee we were still worried. Gogy says it because we love the band but i think it so much more than that. But that's besides the point.