dear sir ~angst

So it's 18/7/2021 and also 11 pm so i should probably go to sleeo but this will he short so it's fine. My brother has his prom on Tuesday  isn't that cool. Anyways lets begin.

Warning
Mention of rape
Drug mention
Mention of cutting
Suicide

To whomever this may consern

The world is such a disgusting place.
Either born into prosperity or poverty
Worth noting more then you weight in wits.
For people to birth such unknowing children into a fate like this is so undeniably cruel and twisted.

I have always worn my heart on my sleeve.
And now it's on the floor.
I have dealt with the consistent backlash of this world. And for such reasons i quit. Now the unfortunate souls who know me know imnecer this poetic.
But i want to be found with a letter that will bend the souls of a universe

I only have 2 regrets; 1 that i didn't get to apologise to my mother one last time.
And 2, that I've left behind i special man

Whomever finds this letter. If you manage to identify my body, i have letters for all my loved ones at my house. Go to
XXX-XXX-XX
That is all i have to offer.

Good day

2 months later

To litteraly anyone

I HATE IT. Ya'll kill off children and teens by the day and treat it like nothing. Your world is so fucked up I'm not suprised people forcefully leave.

You rape your children
You beat you children
Disown and hate them
Then expect kindness in return. It's such bullshit.

You laugh at their expense, while their taking drugs at 15. Slashing their wrists at 14. Crying at 13.
Dieting at 12
Hanging like and ornament above your roof at 11. Continuing to live, no survive with thought that nothing is stopping them.

Taking pills to feel alive. Dieing to feel free live in fear of the next day. This isn't a fucking world. It's a shit show. I'm not dieing cause i hate me. I doing cause i hate living as me in a life like this.

1 day when it's known that 2 KIDS madly inlove DIED to be together. I hope historians laugh and stit upon your graves. Because the pain you put this generation through is nothing compared to what you deserve.

Hell

Hell to you all. I'll see you fuckers there.

Signed
The boy who loved George Davidsons

Wow thatwas short and a bit angsty I'm really sorry abt that if i triggered you. I don't do good with emotions and shit but even with my account i want to say it.