the prince ~fluff

Hey peoples I'm back with more stuff no one asked for. On behalf of most British people this half dead bitch was a bigot and most of us didn't like him. So enjoy :)

Warning:
Swearing
Mention of death

Bold = clay
Italic = George

Dreams pov:
It was a normal day, well as normal as it could be when you're an American who recently moved to England. Like i thought america was bad enough with people walking around topless all year long. But nooo British people are on some other shit. Like me and George were going to Tesco extr- i mean big Tescos (if you call it anything other than big Tesco you are wrong) and you know what we saw. We saw so sophomore who i just found out are called year 10 - and it makes much more sense- shagging behind the car park. And George acted like it was fucking normal.

Like any normal person i thought that was pretty bloody weird but i continued my day. That was until a group of 14 year olds on bikes, blood bikes stopped us. "Dream whatever you do don't make eye contact with the little vermins" George said. "Wha-what going on" i replied "nothing just ummm just do what i do" this whole encounter was so bloody peculiar.

No ones pov:
"Listen up bruv" one of the small ones said. "Your kicks look peng" (i am British and i can 100% say this is how they sound) dream was confused until he realized they were talking about his shoes. "So you is gonna hand that shit iver before we jump on you ass" before dream had the chance to react george started speaking "Al'ait bruv we ain't funna do shit got that" at the least to sat dream was speechless he knew george said British kids were twats but he never I'm they would be in gangs and shit. "Tell my manz who is is" before who i assumed was the leader could finish george stepped in again "bussy you better shut the hell up. Look i know the bitch who runs these ends she'll fuck your shit up my manz" "rigjt right respect we didn't know u was with the boss we cill ain't it" "ya ya we's cool my guy" was all george said. Dream was convinced the had just done so British rituals woth their hand. It was just a hand shake.

(You know those hands shake thinks boys do. Like they hi five then fist bump the hug. You brits know what I'm on about ughhh i literally can't fucking describe it)

Dreams pov:
After just watching my boyfriend scare this child gang and basically end a potential truf war. He did some satanic rituals like damn this place is on some other shit. I was honestly kind of scared of what else goes on, amd when i told georgie all he saw was 'be afraid, be very afraid." Apparently watching teenage in fucking bin bags try to mug you was normal it this place.(which it is) We finally got back to georges apartment and i was so glad. This day had been to much effort for my liking i just wanted to sit down and eat my breakfast. Ya breakfast george dragged me out at like 8 am to go on a walk and buy food. Something about avoiding the choves- no that wasn't right choves-chaive- wait he wanted to avoid the chavs he said it would be to early for group so them to be out before 12. I'm guessing their so sort of native bird cause I've never hear of them.

It was about 10 am by now. Georgie had gons the shower after we had eaten. I was waiting for him to come down stairs cuz i was bored and wanted someone to talk to. Then i realized i had got a text from tommy :

Gremlin child:
Have you checked the news
It's fucking amazing

George's top:
No what happened

Gremlin child:
No time to explain just look
It the best thing to happen in ages

George's top:
Ok ok let me see
Jesus calm down

Gremlin child:
Just look bich

Dreams pov:
I sigh and put my phone down, i then pick up the remote and go on 101 for the BBC. God finding stuff is so easy. I turn the volume up then i realized the George had sat next to me. Together we watched the new the it said it.

PRINCE PHILIP PRONOUNCED DEAD

Damn that made sad (didn't make me) prince Philip, whose been married to the queen for 73 years has died. They must have truly lived loved eachother. Then i saw Georgie face it wasn't full of sadness or pain but joy. He quickly grabbed his phone and called jack

"Hey bitch did u hear what happened"
"Omg yess finally "
"So glad that old skim bag finally died"
"I know right, glad the royal family decided to stop resurrecting him for like the 4th fucking time"
Yaaa oh you know what I'm coming over invite tommy tubbo and the rest and we can celebrate"
"Great idea ok bai see u soon"
"Of course, bai"

I was so fucking confused like i didn't even like the guy but still the crinkly bitch died. But all he did was laugh and say get ready for the party later. I knew alot of people, no everyone i knew almost every hated him but he was still their prince and i couldn't understand stand how they weren't a little sad. ...... But the he compared him to the great trumpkine and i understood, i knew the man was a bigot but i didn't realise it was this bad. Well it had only been like 20 minutes and there were memes everywhere about it. Damn they didn't waste any time. Non the less everyone felt bad for the queen and the loss of her husband. (even though they were cousins)

George's pov:
It was currently 5:13 and the party was just beginning everyone was here even minx drove down we said she could sleep over some she wouldn't have to leave early. Everyone was having fun and joking about. It was nice, everything about it the people the BBQ the music the fact that there was one less bigot racist homophobe on the planet. And on top of that i had my wonderful boyfriend with me. I know he was still adjusting to app the British stuff but it would be fine. We had encountered the nicer people like the kids who were shagging were behind a box and the 'roadmen' didn't threaten to shank us so that was nice.

All round it had been a nice day but i knew clay was tired so i let him sleep while we made dum of the prince. That bastard can RIP- rest in piss. But i had to admit he did do good for England but so ill give him that.

1171 words wow umm sorry if i offended u but everyone i know didn't care and he was a bitch. I would never wish death onto anyone no matter what. Umm have a nice day, evening or night. Jessuniverse45 here u go bestie