Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, Shi Kaixin should have known his identity a long time ago, "Turn around."

"His Royal Highness, I didn't see anything, I can still be your bodyguard if you don't stop talking."

Jun Qingyu: "..."

"Shut up." Jun Qingyu asked, "How about the refurbishment of the dessert shop?"

There is no need to re-open the store and it is not necessary to keep the previous small storefront. A store is opened on the left to expand the area of ​​the store. Usually, it will sell some desserts made of fruits and vegetables in the space.

If it wasn't for Jun Qingyu himself to go to the store, there would not be desserts with spring water in space.

In order to make it easier for everyone to distinguish, the desserts with spring water are also marked with a special logo.

Once the decoration is completed, it can officially open for business.

Shi Kaixin received Fu Yuanchuan's order and kept paying attention to that side, "It's all set, including other stores on that street are already in use."

"Other stores?" Jun Qingyu raised an eyebrow, "Is it rented out?"

"No, your majesty has ordered the renovation into a snack bar."

When Jun Qingyu heard the words, he couldn't help being curious, so he said: "Get a car, go to that street and have a look."

"Yes."

---

There is no accurate news about the opening of the dessert shop recently, and there is indeed no faith for a while, and there will only be fewer and fewer people waiting.

After all, apart from some scalpers who are staring at the high-priced resale, no one will be idly staring at an unopened dessert shop.

No one was waiting for the dessert shop, and even the nearby attractions were quiet again.

Quietly, many snack bars opened in this street.

Along the way, Jun Qingyu saw many snacks he had seen during his travels.

The person who opened the store should have been arranged by Fu Yuanchuan. Seeing Jun Qingyu came over, he would salute and greet him from afar: "Good day, Your Highness!"

Jun Qingyu asked: "Is it officially open for business now?"

"Yes, it's officially open." The shopkeeper took a box and handed it to him. "It's all optional."

"His Royal Highness, rest assured, the ingredients are all transported by special routes from other planets. They are absolutely fresh. I am a local from there, and the taste you eat is absolutely the same as there."

Jun Qingyu nodded, selected a few, and was about to pay, the store hurriedly deducted the money sweeping machine, "You don't need to use your majesty, your majesty said, the consumption of your majesty is recorded in his account."

Hearing this, Jun Qingyu put away the light brain, "You all opened the shop from the same planet?"

"No, I chatted with the brother next door. He belongs to C star, and there are other planets, but I didn't remember."

Jun Qingyu thought, it might be a local specialty snack on that planet, where the store came from.

As he was talking, a voice came from the stall next to it.