Chapter 43

The sleepy eyes of the little mermaid could not be opened anymore.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to support the little mermaid on his shoulders so as not to fall when he fell asleep.

With a quick action on my hand, I saved the unprocessed files, and then turned off the computer.

When Jun Qingyu heard the sound of the computer shutting down, he opened his eyes and took a look. He sat up and wanted to say something. He suddenly slipped and fell to the side with an unsteady figure.

Subconsciously stretched out his hand to grasp something to maintain balance, but before he could grasp it firmly, Fu Yuanchuan held it up.

Jun Qingyu paused, turned his head and lay on his palm, and shook his tail weakly, "Eh."

"Go to sleep."

"Yeah~"

---

Sleeping too late, even early the next morning, the sound of the light brain failed to wake the little mermaid.

Zheng Xiang curled up in Fu Yuanchuan's neck when Jun Qingyu slept.

Turning off the voice of Guangnao, Fu Yuanchuan checked the above message, which was about the range of locations that would cause mental agitation before.

Fu Yuanchuan frowned and looked at the divided places on the map.

Many places are ordinary commercial streets or communities. If there are always such things that can cause mental agitation in the local area, then the local people must have this kind of disease.

Such a concentrated outbreak would cause concern, but no news came out.

Therefore, the reason for this should be man-made in the later period.

After thinking for a while, Fu Yuanchuan lightly tapped the little mermaid's cheek with his fingers, "Little fish, little fish?"

Jun Qingyu closed her eyes quietly, breathing smoothly.

The awake little mermaid looked smart and well-behaved, and was even more peaceful and lovely when he fell asleep.

Fu Yuanchuan couldn't bear to wake him up.

This news has to be resolved as soon as possible, and Fu Yuanchuan intends to go out for a video conference.

Although it is just another room in the villa, the little mermaid may be unhappy not to see him when he wakes up.

"Little fish, I have something to go out."

"Will you come back to see you when you are done?"

Fu Yuanchuan coaxed softly.

"Boo~" The little mermaid kept his eyes closed, his voice was extremely low, as if he was muttering to himself.

Upon seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Then I should go now?"

"Well."

The little mermaid didn't wake up. Fu Yuanchuan only regarded him as agreeing. He was about to get up but found that the little mermaid's hands were holding his pajamas tightly.

Fu Yuanchuan: "......?"

He clearly slept so heavily, why would he hold his hands so tightly?

It's not that you can't pull the clothes out, but doing so may wake the little mermaid.

Before Fu Yuanchuan could come up with a good way, the little mermaid came up again, clutching his clothes was not enough, and lay directly on his neck.