Chapter 104

I saved a few photos in Guangmin.

Jun Qingyu leaned against Fu Yuanchuan's arms and breathed calmly. He blushed at first, but after seeing those photos, he simply buried his face in his arms.

Fu Yuanchuan patted Xiaoyu on the back, swiped his fingertips across Guangbra, opened the chat software, and sent all his personal information to his Guangbra.

Select one of the photos and upload it to the avatar.

But when I checked, my fingertips hung in front of Guangnao and didn't click anymore. After thinking about it, I cancelled the upload and chose the photo with the fingers clasped together as the profile picture.

The surroundings were very quiet, and Jun Qingyu could clearly hear Fu Yuanchuan's steady heartbeat by relying on this.

Time slowly changed, and the completely dark sky couldn't tell the time.

After sitting for an unknown amount of time, Jun Qingyu asked softly: "Are you sleepy, Yuanchuan?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "Tired?"

"No." Jun Qingyu liked the peaceful and quiet environment like this, "Let's go back after seeing the sunrise."

"it is good."

It was past 12 o'clock in the morning, and the time of dawn on the local planet was about three or four o'clock.

Fu Yuanchuan closed the coat on Xiaoyu's body, "If you are sleepy, you can squint for a while, and I will call you when the sun comes out."

"I don't want to sleep." Jun Qingyu didn't feel tired at all. Maybe he had a better rest recently.

But sitting like this for a long time is a bit boring, Jun Qingyu tilted his head and said, "I'll make you a magic trick."

With that said, Jun Qingyu stretched out both hands with the palms facing upwards and then turned them over again, "Look, there is nothing in his hands."

Fu Yuanchuan was serious about being a magic spectator, "Yes."

Jun Qingyu folded his hands, took out an apple in the space at will, and then spread his hands: "Look! Turn into apples with bare hands!"

"It's great." Fu Yuanchuan's face was gentle, but his words were full of surprise and surprise, "How did you do it? That's amazing."

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's cooperation in this way, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but bend his eyes. As a reward, he fed an apple to his mouth, "Ah—"

Fu Yuanchuan took a bite with his hand, "Very sweet."

The fruits in the space will not fall into dust or spray drugs, and it will be soiled during transportation, and there will be no impurities in the space. Fruits are eaten fresh without washing.

Jun Qingyu took a small bite where he had bitten.

A medium-sized apple was eaten separately by the two, and the remaining core, Jun Qingyu, was thrown into the small trash can in the space.

Fu Yuanchuan took a tissue with him, took a piece to help the little fish wipe the corners of his mouth, "It's almost sunrise, do you want to take pictures?"

"want."

"Let me take it."

Fu Yuanchuan turned on the light brain and watched the sunset in the light brain. It felt different from watching the sunset with his own eyes.