Chapter 29

Jun Qingyu wondered for a moment whether it was a problem with the original text in his memory, or whether he remembered it wrong.

But... Marshal Todice doesn't seem to be in the original text either.

The name is very unfamiliar, and Jun Qingyu has no impression of him at all.

So, was it not written in the original text, or was the person dead before the plot began to develop in the original text?

The book is a normal life, and the vacancies and bugs before the opening of the book will be automatically filled.

Jun Qingyu thought, the possibility that this marshal will live soon.

Marshal Todice stepped forward with a smile and said, "I thought you wouldn't come."

Jun Qingyu lowered his head and took a bite of the cake. Marshal Todice looked serious and serious, and he belonged to the kind of non-arrogant, but such a smile made him feel a bit naive.

"No." Fu Yuanchuan said, "Shi Kaixin."

"Come on, Marshal." The named Shi Kaixin hurried forward, "Marshal Todice, this is a gift prepared by our marshal."

The exquisite box contained gifts and delivered it to hand.

Marshal Todice raised his hand, and the deputy behind him stepped forward to take it.

The vice pipe also has silver hair.

Maybe this is the symbol of Marshal Todice's army?

Jun Qingyu shook his head, maybe he was thinking too much.

Todice noticed the people around Fu Yuanchuan and said with a smile: "It's hard to see that you will bring people besides Shi Kaixin with you."

In a casual greeting, Todice said again: "I have something to tell you after the banquet is over, remember not to leave too early."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan also wanted to discuss something with Todex.

Todice nodded and said, "Okay, then you have to eat first. I will prepare a banquet for a while."

After speaking, Todice left with the adjutant.

Coming fast and leaving fast, Jun Qingyu looked at the box held by the adjutant Marshal Todice and asked, "What's in there?"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "It's not a good thing, but something that Todice needs."

Jun Qingyu nodded seemingly.

Fu Yuanchuan took the tray in Jun Qingyu's hand and said, "Find a place to sit down."

"it is good."

Just now Marshal Todice came out to show his face, and many people left with Marshal Todice.

The seats in the food area are empty.

Fu Yuanchuan found a relatively hidden place to sit down.

Jun Qingyu sat beside Fu Yuanchuan, plucking the strawberries on the cake and putting them aside.

He didn't like the taste of the fruit on it, but the cake was soft and creamy and sweet.

The cake base of the strawberry cake still uses the red velvet cake base, which is very soft and solid.

Shi Kaixin sat on the opposite side, and the feeling of excess in the car resurfaced again inexplicably.

Almost as soon as he sat down, Shi Kaixin stood up, "Marshal, let me go out and call me if I have something to do."