Chapter 26

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Drink the nutrient powder and give you sugar."

The inside of the quilt moved, and the little mermaid's dull voice came: "I won't drink the nutrient powder, will you not give it to me if you ask for sugar?"

Fu Yuanchuan's question was stunned.

Will it not be given? How could it not be given.

Fu Yuanchuan held the cup of nutritional powder, feeling as if there was nothing suitable for reward.

Because Xiaoyu will give as long as he speaks, and if Xiaoyu doesn't take the initiative, he will also fill in what is missing.

Jun Qingyu hid inside for a while, and took the initiative to get out, put the quilt on his head and said: "I feel like I am going to become a little mermaid."

Drowsiness is the beginning of exhaustion, and maintaining a human form is still too exhausting spiritual power.

"Not energetic?"

Jun Qingyu nodded, and couldn't help but hit Hache.

"I will take you to an underground party in a while, bubble water, the situation should be relieved." Fu Yuanchuan touched his hair and said, "While it hasn't changed back now, drink the nutrient powder first, then change it back to drink. Harder."

Jun Qingyu said at a loss: "What is the relationship between nutritional powder and change back?"

They all drink nutritional powders that are difficult to drink, and the nutritional powders will not become delicious because they become smaller.

Nor would Fu Yuanchuan not let him drink because he was getting smaller.

Fu Yuanchuan analyzed: "It's getting smaller. This cup will take a long time, but you can drink two or three sips now."

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Reluctantly, Jun Qingyu drank that cup of nutritional powder in the end.

Fu Yuanchuan gave him a piece of fruit hard candy, which was flavored with strawberries.

The sweetness can indeed dispel the bitterness remaining in the nutritional powder in the mouth.

Jun Qingyu contained fruit candy, and was bitterly unable to sleep with the nutrient powder. He was leaning against the bed with a thin bedding.

Fu Yuanchuan has some official duties to deal with, and he will accompany the little mermaid to play underground.

Light brain is left to the little mermaid, so that he can play some games online or watch some TV shows to pass the time.

Jun Qingyu holds the light brain but is not interested. He doesn't like chasing dramas or watching variety shows.

Moreover, Guangbrain carries a personal ID, and slipping on something with his hand may cause an uproar.

Jun Qingyu put Guangbra aside without even looking at it.

He took two apples out of the space and was about to send them to Fu Yuanchuan, but found that one of the apples had some wrinkles on the skin.

This is a wrinkle that occurs after a long period of time without water.

Jun Qing was taken aback for a moment, the spiritual power of the space was enough to keep the fruits fresh, and some of the picked fruits were kept in the space for a long time without rot.

This was the first time he saw this kind of problem with fruits in the space.

Jun Qingyu got up and put the good apple beside Fu Yuanchuan, and said, "I'll go to the space."