Chapter 101

The answer was somewhat inconsistent, but Jun Qingyu's look at Fu Yuanchuan didn't seem to be a casual joke, but rather serious.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, and when Admiral Shi knew the news, he was afraid that he would run away from the main star with the spacecraft overnight.

The travel matter is still to be determined, and now we have to busy with the ceremony, Fu Yuanchuan said: "No hurry."

"Ok."

---

After soaking in the spring water for a period of time, Jun Qingyu also added spring water to Fu Yuanchuan's daily diet.

Nourish the body with spiritual energy, even the dying person will have a ray of life.

What's more, Fu Yuanchuan is still far from that level.

Entering the medical cabin again, Jun Qingyu looked at the data above and the data that appeared after releasing his mental power.

No unknown substances are shown, and all physical examinations have reached standard health values.

Jun Qingyu recorded the data, opened the lid of the medical cabin, bent his eyes with his hands on the edge of the medical cabin, "Pause the medical cabin for a few days, and if there is no discomfort in the follow-up, it will be fine."

Fu Yuanchuan sat up and hugged Xiaoyu and said, "Thank you."

"It's not hard." Jun Qingyu smiled and kissed him. "You can handle the affairs of the empire when you get better."

Looking at the documents these days, Jun Qingyu feels dizzy.

After hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan lay back down again.

Jun Qingyu: "?"

Facing Jun Qingyu's suspicious gaze, Fu Yuanchuan said softly: "I feel I can save a few more days."

Jun Qingyu helplessly, took his hand to pull the person up, "No, it can't be like this, you want to delegate power again, don't want me to manage the empire, and when you get better, you have to take care of it yourself."

Fu Yuanchuan didn't follow Xiaoyu's strength, instead he hugged the person over and put him on his lap, and coaxed: "Okay, I will deal with it, but as the empress of the empire..."

Hearing this, Jun Qingyu could almost hear something. He raised his head and kissed him, blocking the words behind him, then shrinking in front of Fu Yuanchuan, and finally disappearing in his shirt.

The little mermaid poked his head out of the shirt collar and looked at him innocently, "The little mermaid doesn't understand anything, knows nothing."

Fu Yuanchuan paused, his eyes were suddenly full of smiles, and he rubbed the little mermaid's cheek with his fingers.

lovely.

Jun Qingyu lay down on his hand, hugged his fingers, and smiled obediently: "Go work overtime."

"..."

Sitting at the desk, some files on the virtual screen are sorted by time, and they are organized in order.

But Fu Yuanchuan couldn't think of working.

Jun Qingyu sat on his shoulders honestly, feeling Fu Yuanchuan's thoughts, and he couldn't help but feel a little funny.

He remembered that Fu Yuanchuan was considered a workaholic before, and what he could handle on the same day would never be overwhelmed the next day.