Chapter 69

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, and when he received the invitation to the birthday banquet at this juncture, it was obviously fraudulent.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't attend this kind of banquet before, but now he agreed to the invitation. He should have some ideas.

if it is like this……

Jun Qingyu ate the last bite of ice cream and said, "Let's go choose clothes."

"it is good."

---

On the birthday banquet.

Fu Yuanchuan helped Xiaoyu tidy his neckline, smoothed the wrinkles on it with his fingers, and looked at the small fish in formal clothes in the mirror, Fu Yuanchuan's expression was dim.

—Slim white dress, slim and perfectly outline the waistline, Xiaoyu's waist is very thin, and the height ratio is good.

The long light blonde hair curled around her waist, and she wore a silver half-sided mask painted with golden rims on her face. The corners of her mouth couldn't see the slightest emotion on her face, giving people a sense of indifference, coldness and unattainableness.

Jun Qingyu was only thinking about things, and his waist-Nuan reacted, he was startled suddenly, there was still a little dazed at the bottom of his eyes, "Huh...?"

Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and kissed Xiaoyu's lips softly, coaxing: "Good."

The clothes I tried at noon were delayed—sometimes, I went out at night.

Minus the time on the road, they arrived at the right time.

Before getting off the car, Fu Yuanchuan warned-"Remember not to leave me for half a step."

Jun Qingyu nodded obediently. As Fu Yuanchuan is now, there must be many people who want to talk to him at the birthday banquet. He doesn't like this kind of social occasion very much, but since Fu Yuanchuan has said it, then he will be honest. Really be a little tail.

Shi Kaixin-arrived early, waiting for the floating car to come up and open the door, "Madam, Marshal."

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to help Xiaoyu down, and looked up at Shi Kaixin-eye.

Shi Kaixin looked at Fu Yuanchuan and nodded slowly.

"Let's go."

"Yes."

For the birthday banquet of the leaders of the empire, the nobles invited to participate will naturally not be late or step in, and most will choose to come early and wait in the lobby.

When Jun Qingyu and them arrived, there were already many people in the hall.

Recently, the dessert shop is booming, and Fu Yuanchuan has been in close contact with the marshals. When the two came in, many people stopped their movements and looked over.

It seems to be watching something.

The last time I attended the banquet of Marshal Todice was completely different from now.

Just thinking about it, Jun Qingyu's hands were warm, he raised his head and looked at Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan asked softly: "Would you like to eat something?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, he was afraid of hurting his stomach after eating the birthday banquet of the imperial leader.

With so many people here, there is no problem with the food, but Jun Qingyu is disgusted.