Chapter 34

Early the next morning.

Jun Qingyu fell asleep during this sleep. He opened his eyes in confusion. He didn't know what time he slept. When he was thinking of getting up to see what time he slept, he raised his head and accidentally touched Fu Yuanchuan's jaw.

He paused, and then realized that he was leaning against Fu Yuanchuan's arms.

Fu Yuanchuan was still asleep, and it shouldn't be too late. Jun Qingyu was suddenly startled when he lowered his head and rubbed his head while he was half awake, resting Fu Yuanchuan's arm in his sleep.

The sleepy brain suddenly flashed with clarity. Jun Qingyu opened his eyes suddenly. When he went to bed last night, he seemed to have a nap, but why now...?

Looking at his arm resting on Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu's breathing was stagnant.

This……

My heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and my face felt hot for no reason.

Jun Qingyu carefully took off his hand.

Fortunately, Fu Yuanchuan is still asleep now, otherwise Jun Qingyu feels like no one is going to look at each other at this time.

The clothes he wore after he became a human being didn't bring it over. He still has to bring it from the closet when he goes on like this.

Jun Qingyu thought about it. Fu Yuanchuan shouldn't care too much about the difference between turning his spiritual power back into a little mermaid and just a fish tail and legs before going to bed.

It's just a pity that little dress.

Completely restored to the appearance of a little mermaid, Jun Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief, Fu Yuanchuan didn't mean to wake up the whole time, it was safe.

After such a disturbance, Jun Qingyu didn't feel sleepy at all, and simply lay down silently and looked at Fu Yuanchuan.

See when he will wake up.

Fu Yuanchuan felt the little mermaid's gaze, but did not open his eyes in a hurry.

He didn't sleep all night last night, and he closed his eyes when the little mermaid woke up.

When he wakes up at this time, the little fish may be uncomfortable. Anyway, he has lie down for so long, and it doesn't hurt to pretend for a while.

Almost half an hour later, there is enough time for Xiaoyu to adjust his mentality.

Only then did Fu Yuanchuan slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his eyebrows pretending to be sleepy.

Jun Qingyu smiled and said, "Morning."

"early."

It was early, but it was not early, it was almost afternoon.

Fu Yuanchuan opened the quilt, sat up, and adjusted the neckline of his pajamas.

Jun Qingyu glanced at him and said suspiciously: "Why do all the buttons fall?"

Fu Yuan Chuandu said: "The quality is not very good."

Jun Qingyu picked up a few buttons scattered on the bed, and dropped so many buttons after a sleep, and the clothes were also wrinkled.

The quality of Fu Yuanchuan's clothes are good, and I don't know what's going on in this body.

Jun Qingyu said: "Buy a new one."

"Well, I'll place the order in a while." Fu Yuanchuan put the buttons away, ready to throw them into the trash can with the pajamas.

But when he threw it away, he thought about it and put his pajamas in the closet.