Chapter 74

Hearing Xiaoyu's implication, a smile appeared between Fu Yuanchuan's eyebrows and eyes, "So honest, you will suffer a loss when you go out."

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows and said confidently: "Then I won't go out and stay by your side. You can definitely protect me, right?"

Fu Yuanchuan's throat tightened, looking at the serious fish, he whispered, "Yes."

Jun Qingyu learned Fu Yuanchuan's movements and raised his hand to touch his hair, "It's getting late, let's go to sleep."

There is no conclusion about so many things today. Tomorrow will definitely be busier, and it will be more involved. It will not be solved for a while, and this will be up late, and there will be no time to rest in the future.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up Xiaoyu, returned to the bed and turned off the light.

---

Jun Qingyu faintly heard some noise, he subconsciously frowned, slept drowsily and didn't want to open his eyes, and then grabbed the place beside him, wanting to continue sleeping by Fu Yuanchuan, but his hand felt empty.

"Huh...?" Jun Qingyu frowned, and tentatively touched it again, indeed no one was there.

He opened his eyes with difficulty, but did not see Fu Yuanchuan in the bedroom, but there was a faint sound of water coming from the bathroom.

Knowing that Fu Yuanchuan was still there, Jun Qingyu closed his eyes again and shouted: "Yuanchuan..."

However, when he just woke up, his voice was a little dumb, and his voice was soft. In his imagination, he was shouting loudly, but it fell in Fu Yuanchuan’s ears like a little cat scratching you. It didn’t hurt but it was a little soft. Soft coquettish feeling.

Fu Yuanchuan sat down by the bed and sorted out the broken hair that was scattered to his ears, "Are you awake? Go wash and go out later."

"No." Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's hands, "so sleepy..."

Seeing Xiaoyu's sleepiness, Fu Yuanchuan glanced at the time, it was a bit early.

But today there are a lot of things. He wants to solve everything before the New Year, so that he can have a stable and stable New Year with Xiaoyu.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Or you become a little mermaid, and I will take you with you."

This will not delay Xiaoyu's replenishment.

Jun Qingyu, who was half-dreaming and half-awake, was obviously not thinking, and said vaguely: "Um... I don't want to go out."

Fu Yuanchuan calmed down softly, "But there are a lot of things to be busy today."

Upon hearing this, Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm tightly, his closed eyes remained unopened, and whispered: "Sleep for another minute."

"Then I will go downstairs to prepare breakfast first, and come down when you wake up."

"Good." Jun Qingyu simply agreed.

Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan leaned over and kissed his forehead lightly, quietly withdrew his hand, tidyed up the quilt, turned and left the bedroom.

The bedroom became quiet, but Jun Qingyu was a little awake, so he thought about it and got up to wash.

They almost walked downstairs. Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yuanchuan who was busy in the kitchen, walked over and hugged him behind him, "What are you eating today?"