"Okay." Jun Qingyu opened his arms towards Fu Yuanchuan, "Hug."

"Tired?" Without thinking about why the smaller fish was tired when they came out, Fu Yuanchuan hugged the person. "There is a snack here that is flavored with matcha. Would you like to try it?"

The owner of the planet has specially arranged people to take care of the environment here, and there is also an online shop that sells matcha-flavored ice cream, which is pretty good.

Many matcha in StarCraft are similar to matcha, but they are not a thing in essence. There are raw materials planted to make matcha on this planet, which is relatively more mellow.

Fu Yuanchuan saw it when he was picking ice cream for Xiaoyu. He wanted to buy some ice cream for Xiaoyu, but found that it was sold out.

After discovering that Xiaoyu likes fruit-flavored ice cream, he never changed to other flavors.

"Matcha?" Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, he was not interested in slightly bitter things, "I don't want to try."

As soon as he finished speaking, Jun Qingyu saw the ice cream vending machine next to him. The signature flavor was matcha.

This planet is not open to the public, but it will accept some distinguished guests or high-priced whole-rental guests.

Even if there are no tourists to set foot, the roads here are very neat and delicate, and the grass on both sides seems to have been specially repaired, and the tips of the leaves that hang down are facing the inside.

At a glance, the path was clean.

The vending machine is a bit obtrusive, so people can see it at a glance.

Although Xiaoyu was not interested, Fu Yuanchuan bought a few and brought them back to the hotel. Maybe Xiaoyu wanted to eat it when he wanted to eat it, so he just had to try a new taste.

The hotel is not too far from where they disembarked.

A ten-minute walk is basically a gravel path.

You don’t need to check in, you will only receive them after you make a reservation for the planet, and no other people will come in, so there is no need to repeat the procedures.

Maybe it is to fit the theme of nature more. There are potted plants in the hotel here.

Going upstairs and putting down the luggage, Jun Qingyu lay down on the bed and thought for a while, "I think we have traveled a long distance, and the first thing we should do after we get here is to rest."

Fu Yuanchuan rubbed Xiaoyu's hair, "Tired of playing on the spaceship?"

"Don't worry." Jun Qingyu pulled Fu Yuanchuan's hand and hugged him, raised his chin and pressed it against it, "Here we are just looking at the scenery, we can slow down."

Traveling is a slow life. Too fast is not good.

Fu Yuanchuan was not in a hurry to withdraw his hand, but leaned against Xiaoyu and corrected: "We should be considered a honeymoon trip."

"Is there a difference?"

"Yes." Fu Yuanchuan wiped the hem of his clothes with his fingertips, and said, "We can stay in the room forever."

"..."

Suddenly Jun Qingyu wanted to go out and take a look at the scenery.

---

Three days before coming to the first tourist spot, I basically spent it in the hotel.

The security here is very high, and there is no such thing as monitoring.