"it is good."

---

The suspension vehicle drove all the way to the gate of the palace in the imperial palace.

Compared with the villa side, the more obvious difference is the big.

It is so big that it is a bit like a separate courtyard surrounded by a separate courtyard. The decoration should have been recently renovated.

There are many elements of fish in it, and the water in the lake is circulating, and it is clear at a glance, and there are no other living creatures in it.

Unlike ornamental ponds, some resemble fish ponds with natural wind.

Seeing Xiaoyu staring at the lake, Fu Yuanchuan said, "If you like, you can go down and take a look. There are flowers under the water. You should like it."

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, no wonder he felt that the empty lake was a bit strange, because it was really used for fish farming.

Fu Yuanchuan participated in the whole process of the refurbishment plan. Although they will not come to live regularly, if they come here for meetings occasionally, Xiaoyu will not be too boring to play here.

Jun Qingyu didn't want to wet his hair for the time being, and shook his head and said, "Go in first."

"it is good."

Compared with the outside, the decoration inside is a bit unremarkable, and it doesn't even look much different from the villa bedroom at first glance, it's just that the space has become larger.

This makes Jun Qingyu feel very familiar.

Jun Qingyu sat on the soft chair, Fu Yuanchuan poured a cup of cold brewed tea, "Do you have any ideas about the ceremony? If you have any requirements, you can modify it according to your proposal."

"There is no requirement." This kind of thing just follows the normal process.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "Are you busy now?"

"It's nothing." All parties are busy preparing for the ceremony, and there are fewer documents submitted. Naturally, Fu Yuanchuan is not busy. "What's wrong? Want to go out to play?"

Jun Qingyu said: "If it's okay, go to Space Bubble Spring."

The situation of Yaoyao is more serious than that of Fu Yuanchuan, but it can be alleviated by eating fruits and vegetables with aura, and the effect of using only a part of the spring water is also very significant.

The spring water is full of aura. If you soak for a long time, maybe Fu Yuanchuan can recover completely without using the medical cabin in the future.

Just how to raise it later, Jun Qingyu felt that he had to discuss with the doctor.

Sending Fu Yuanchuan into the space, Jun Qingyu himself did not go in, but took out the light brain to contact Shi Kaixin.

Within ten minutes, there was the sound of a suspended vehicle landing outside.

Shi Kaixin hurriedly walked in and handed the folder to Jun Qingyu, "His Royal Highness, this is the information you want."

"Some of them are in electronic version. I sent it to you."

Jun Qingyu flipped through the treatment records and asked, "How is the result of the test report?"

The earliest time of the treatment record was before he came, and the situation stabilized and he had been taking time to treat in the medical cabin.