Most of the rest is not urgent.

Jun Qingyu nodded, and then stretched out his hand to loop around his neck, but the distance was a little short, and the hand could touch but couldn't loop around.

Fu Yuanchuan took the initiative to lower his head, "What's the matter?"

Jun Qingyu's fish's tail swayed, jumped up a little by the buoyancy of the water, and kissed him, "Soaking in spring water is good for mental power. Come down and soak for a while."

"The water here is separate from the spring water over there, and I also soaked in this pool when I came in."

"it is good."

The difference between spring water and ordinary water is still very obvious.

The temperature will be slightly lower, the spiritual energy content is high, and it can also maintain mental power. Before you could not take a large amount of spring water out, there was no way to soak.

Finally came in, and of course Fu Yuanchuan had to get more bubbles.

"How?" Jun Qingyu hugged him, moved the tip of his tail lightly, and led him to a relatively deeper position in the middle, then leaned on his shoulder and asked with his head tilted: "Do you feel much more relaxed?"

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan held the small fish, and his hands on his waist could touch the pale golden scales. Compared with the scales on the fish's tail, the scales here were smaller.

The scales of the little mermaid are very hard, and the hardness only increases as they become larger.

Under water, the lines of the scales cannot be seen clearly, and the fingers are drawn along the lines of the scales.

Fu Yuanchuan suddenly remembered that the little mermaid didn't seem to have lost much of its scales before. "The little mermaid will frequently change scales during its normal growth period. Where are the scales you replaced?"

Jun Qingyu said: "Hidden in the fish tank."

It's not an important thing, plus it's too obvious in the fish tank, and it's a bit messy to put it together with the decorations, so it's all buried in the bottom of the shop, and it's clean and beautiful.

Later, the fish tank was broken and he never hid it again. Later, when the space was opened, all the scales were placed in the space.

"By the way, we will..." After speaking, Jun Qingyu paused. He leaned against Fu Yuanchuan's arms and raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes full of surprise.

Fingertips lifted the edges of the scales, and Fu Yuanchuan's face was as usual and said, "Huh?"

Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes lightly, "You first... well, so I can't condense my spiritual power, and I can't change my legs."

"It's beautiful."

Jun Qingyu stunned, and squeezed Fu Yuanchuan's wrist, but without force, turned his head and buried his head on his shoulder.

Fu Yuanchuan was holding the small fish in one hand, and the tip of his tail hanging in the water was tightly wrapped around his calf, and he heard a little short breath in his ear.

The water is very calm.

Jun Qingyu closed her eyes, her slender eyelashes trembling lightly, and Fu Yuanchuan lifted the little fish up a bit, "hold tight."

At the next moment, Jun Qingyu curled up his fingertips subconsciously, and there were a few more traces on Fu Yuanchuan's back.

---