Fu Qinghang raised his hand and asked the adjutant to come over and say something. After the adjutant saluted, he turned and led the others out.

Shi Kaixin got the order early in the morning, and he didn't need Fu Yuanchuan to say anything at this moment, so he went directly to arrange the people here to get off the space station.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at the gloomy little fish and said, "Qingyu..."

Jun Qingyu didn't want to talk to him, so he stood up indifferently and said indifferently: "You guys talk."

With that, Jun Qingyu turned and walked towards the door.

Upon seeing this, Fu Qinghang waved his hand and motioned to him to solve his own problem first, and he was not in a hurry.

Fu Yuanchuan got up and chased after him, took Jun Qingyu's hand, but did not drag the person back, but followed him forward, and coaxed: "Xiaoyu, you can hit me if you are really angry, don't be angry with yourself. "

Jun Qingyu was silent, until he walked into the passage, he asked, "Did you arrange things for today?"

"I had this idea before." Fu Yuanchuan stroked his back, took advantage of his waist upstairs, and stood by the passage with people, outside is the endless starry sky.

Jun Qingyu lowered his eyes, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I told you, would you agree?" Fu Yuanchuan knew Xiaoyu's temperament well, "If I told you in advance, you might not come up with me."

Jun Qingyu pressed the corner of his mouth slightly, and had to admit that what Fu Yuanchuan said was the truth. This time he came here only with the idea of ​​going home directly after the meeting.

If Fu Yuanchuan had told him in advance, he would not agree anyway.

Fu Yuanchuan coaxed softly: "Your identity is too special. Once exposed, it will be dangerous. So only you have the right to hold in your hands. Even if your identity is exposed, no one will dare to do anything against you."

No matter who it is, there may be unknown possibilities, it is better to give all rights to Jun Qingyu himself from the beginning.

In this way, even if something really happened, he would be able to protect himself.

The only little mermaid in the interstellar that can become a human being, this point is a curious existence in everyone's eyes.

The civilians are fine, they won't have any extra thoughts, but if a powerful marshal or aristocrat on the federal side pursues some delusional things, it is inevitable that they will act.

Appear on occasions where the Empire establishes diplomatic relations with the Federation, and after the identity is revealed, even if someone on the Federation has an idea, they will weigh the consequences of doing so.

Therefore, this is the simplest and most effective way to protect small fish.

Jun Qingyu said indifferently: "The last one who concealed something from me will be there for the rest of his life."

"..."

Jun Qingyu raised an eyebrow, "How about you?"

Looking at the serious little fish, Fu Yuanchuan didn't feel scared at all, but felt very cute. He curled his fingertips and rubbed the little fish's cheeks, and said with a smile: "How fierce."

Jun Qingyu snorted and said nothing.

"obedient."

At this point, the transfer of power has been completed, and Jun Qingyu has no time to do anything, so he said: "Next time this kind of matter must be discussed with me in advance."