Fu Yuanchuan promised so neatly, Jun Qingyu didn't know what to ask, he paused and said in a low voice, "I feel you are hiding something from me."

"How come, don't scare yourself."

"Really?" Jun Qingyu asked: "Then why is my authority suddenly adjusted so high?"

"It's not sudden. I always wanted to do this before. Then the war began to leave you in the empire. I was afraid that it would be inconvenient for you to do things, so I transferred to the highest authority.

Jun Qingyu nodded, some understanding.

If it is convenient for him to solve the empire's affairs, it will be more convenient to have higher authority.

Otherwise, when dealing with major events, you would have to report to Fu Yuanchuan, and you can only do it if you get permission.

It's just that he hasn't encountered any trouble, he has been busy with his own experiments in the empire, and naturally he has no chance to use this authority.

In this case, Jun Qingyu was really relieved.

The layout of the room seems to be slightly changed, and the place where the experimental equipment was originally placed is vacated.

It should be an order from Fu Yuanchuan. Anyway, the reagents have been made, and the reagents given out should not be used up yet.

There is no need to experiment to prepare these in a short time.

Put Xiaoyu by the bed, Fu Yuanchuan adjusted the temperature in the house, found a slightly thicker pajamas and handed it to Xiaoyu, "Put it on."

Jun Qingyu put it on obediently, but felt that the material was fluffy, "a bit thick."

"Wear warmer to save the cold."

This time, the little fish stayed outdoors for a long time, coupled with the fact that they have been playing in the snow, and wear thicker ones to prevent colds.

Jun Qingyu took a sip of ice water and vowed to say: "A mermaid won't catch a cold."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan responded, but didn't let him change his pajamas.

With the Federation, and the things that need to be dealt with on the planet were arranged, Fu Yuanchuan sat in front of the virtual computer to deal with some of the empire's chores.

After Jun Qingyu drank the water and the hot water was ready, he made a cup of hot tea, "Yuan Chuan, are you in a meeting?"

"Looking at the file."

Jun Qingyu nodded, not just in a meeting.

He took the brewed tea and put it next to Fu Yuanchuan, and then sat down on his lap.

Perceiving Xiaoyu's approach, Fu Yuanchuan subconsciously raised his hand to facilitate his movements. When he recovered, his hand had been placed on Xiaoyu's waist to protect him from falling.

Jun Qingyu had processed some similar documents, but when he saw it, his head was big, so he turned his head and leaned in his arms, "You continue to be busy."

Holding Xiaoyu in his arms, Fu Yuanchuan didn't have the mind to deal with other things. Most of these files were broken things by the nobles who groaned without illness, and hadn't processed them in the mailbox for a long time.

After reading several emails in a row, Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and asked, "Is it boring?"

Jun Qingyu smiled and said, "No, this is good."