Shi Kaixin looked dumb, why in this case, the wife didn't mean to be nervous at all.

The man tilted his head, and there was even a sound similar to the mechanical turning of his neck during the action, and then he rushed straight towards Shi Kaixin.

When Jun Qingyu was about to move, Shi Kaixin greeted him one step ahead. The moment he touched the robot arm, the restless mental power dissipated.

Shi Kaixin gritted his teeth and kicked the robot away, breathing quickly.

The robot fell to the ground and felt no pain, so he stood up again without hesitation, and threw a fist at Shi Kaixin.

Seeing this, Jun Qingyu stood in front of Shi Kaixin, and abruptly caught the punch, the aura spread rapidly as the five fingers gathered.

The robot's muddy eyes suddenly widened, and the motion of raising his arms to prop up his fists made his body stiff.

Shi Kaixin's pupils shrank fiercely and shouted: "Madam! Don't touch him! Let go! Don't touch...cough!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Shi Kaixin coughed violently, disturbed by the manic mental power on the robot.

However, seeing Jun Qingyu's expression as usual, he was not affected by mental power at all.

"Madam...you?"

Jun Qingyu didn't explain much. He was a person without mental power. The mental power attack was ineffective to him, but the spiritual energy could suppress the spiritual power.

"There should be a lot of experimental products here. Find out as soon as possible and spill the reagents on them." Passing the backpack to him, Jun Qingyu said, "Go."

Shi Kaixin's complexion gradually became calm, looking at Jun Qingyu and then looking at the peaceful robot over there, but he could see the struggling and panic robot under his eyes. He vaguely realized something.

Taking the backpack, he said solemnly: "Madam, be careful."

"Ok."

The robot's eyes stared at Shi Kaixin all the time, until Shi Kaixin left the house, he seemed to want to struggle.

Reiki does not have a potion attached to it for a long time, and once the robot is stopped, it can be restored. The potion will gradually suppress the mental power, and it will also slow down the speed of action. The duration is much longer than that of aura.

But Jun Qingyu didn't intend to waste potion on the robot in front of him.

I don’t know how many experimental products have come out.

When he let go of his hand, the robot turned around and chased him out of the room without even seeing him.

Jun Qingyu's agile figure stepped to the door first, closed the crumbling door, slowly rolled up his cuffs, and said indifferently, "Did I let you go?"

---

The door of the room fell completely. Jun Qingyu tidied up the scattered arms and legs in the room and threw them into the scrap metal pile in the corner. He didn't rush to leave, but stayed in the laboratory for a while and made more potions. , Just walked out.

Shi Kaixin went to the left just now, and then Jun Qingyu went out and walked to the right.

The restless mental power can't disperse in the air, try to erase it with aura, but it won't be long before it regroups.