This time, they were all relatively large, whether it was dried fish or dried meat, they were almost the same size as Jun Qingyu.

Maybe it was prepared for him when he grows bigger.

Biting the dried fish, Jun Qingyu thought for a while, can he appear on the side of the planet where he is stationed?

After all, he looked like a little mermaid when he came. If he is seen when he grows bigger, wouldn't he be someone else inexplicably.

It doesn't matter if you can't become a human being, you can go to more places in Fu Yuanchuan's pocket.

While thinking about things, he chewed the dried fish. After swallowing it, he didn't pay attention. He was completely immersed in his own thinking. He bit down in one bite, not the hard texture of dried fish, but a little soft.

soft……?

Jun Qingyu raised his head and glanced at Fu Yuanchuan, and found that Fu Yuanchuan was also looking down at him, and subconsciously opened his mouth and let go of him.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak, and just looked at him quietly.

Jun Qingyu blinked at him innocently.

The mermaid's teeth are very good, if they really rush to fight, they can bite their bones.

But Jun Qingyu rushed to eat dried fish, so he only left a very shallow ring of tooth marks on Fu Yuanchuan's hand, and there was no sign of bleeding.

After thinking for a while, Jun Qingyu leaned over and blew gently, "Okay, it doesn't hurt anymore."

Fu Yuanchuan picked up the long hair on Xiaoyu's cheeks with his fingertips, twisted the hair ends and touched his face, "Are you still eating?"

"Stop eating." The size of a mermaid can't eat much, plus Jun Qingyu himself is not very hungry.

Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan picked up the dried fish and put it back into the box, and after misting his hands, he lifted the small fish.

Jun Qingyu was familiar with his movements and found a comfortable place in Fu Yuanchuan's hands. Even if he didn't become a small fish for a while, he could get used to it quickly.

However, as soon as he curled up, Fu Yuanchuan's hand touched the fish's tail.

Jun Qingyu tilted his head blankly, unfolding along his strength, "Um..."

Fingertips gently massaged on the back and tail of the fish, Jun Qingyu stretched his waist along the way, and his tail was wrapped around Fu Yuanchuan's wrist, rubbing unconsciously.

Although the speed of the mecha is very fast, you can't feel the slightest shaking when sitting in the cab. If you don't watch the interstellar scenery flashing backwards quickly, and a certain planet passing by, you may not feel the machine A is moving forward.

Jun Qingyu was drowsy on Fu Yuanchuan's palm, and the tail of the fish hung down on his wrist, shaking it lightly from time to time.

It's not how sleepy he is. After all, he has just woke up, but the quiet atmosphere and comfortable massage make this environment very helpful for sleep.

At this time, the mecha that was flying smoothly shook suddenly, as if it fell quickly and then quickly flew to the height before the fall. With this action, Jun Qingyu's sleepiness suddenly awakened.

Before he could ask, Fu Yuanchuan took the frightened little fish up first and kissed him on the cheek, "It's okay, just avoid the hidden obstacles."