There are no servants at home, and no robots for serving tea and water. The robots are all full-time cleaning. Shi Kaixin can lead people in, but he will not deliver tea.

During the period when Jun Qingyu was cleaning up, Duke Disen sat dry in the reception room.

But seeing Duke Disen's expression as usual, he didn't mean to be angry. Seeing him come in, he took the initiative to stand up and salute, "His Royal Highness."

Jun Qingyu remembered why he thought the duke's name was familiar.

When I looked at the document before, he was the nobleman who proposed to distribute the new experimental fruits and vegetables free of charge, so I must say that this time the Duke of Disen came over, and he couldn't do without the fruits and vegetables.

Jun Qingyu sat on the other side of the tea table and said lightly: "Say something."

Upon seeing this, Duke Disen raised his head slightly and said: "Recently the empire has been turbulent. Your Majesty has gone down to the battlefield. It is true that His Royal Highness manages the affairs of the empire very hard."

If you don't speak straight, speaking is flattering, Jun Qingyu raised his eyes and glanced at him.

Duke Disen smiled and said: "I previously handed in a proposal on the arrangement of new fruits and vegetables, but it has not been approved, and some documents sent with me at the same time have already been replied."

"I can't be the master of new fruits and vegetables." Jun Qingyu took out this document alone. He thought it was obvious that he didn't reply, but he didn't expect Duke Disen to come to the door to ask.

Duke Disen obviously didn't believe what Jun Qingyu said, and he smiled and retorted: "How could it be that the authority of the emperor and empress is under one person in the empire, and the two are one, and there is no way to deal with fruits and vegetables. No rights, don't you think?"

Looking at him like this, Jun Qingyu slowly curled up his fingertips, muttering in his heart that he could not hit.

"Furthermore, I heard from my junior at home that the fruit and vegetable shop has not been open recently. What will your Royal Highness prepare to deal with the fruits and vegetables that have grown?" Since Duke Disen will come to the door on his own initiative, he is naturally well prepared.

"Imperial fruits and vegetables are not scarce for one day or two days. Now, finally, there are new fruits and vegetables, no one picks them, no consumption, let them rot in the ground?"

Duke Disen said in a deep voice, "That would be too wasteful, right."

Jun Qingyu said lightly: "I want you so, I'll apply for you, and let your majesty talk to you in person."

Fruits and vegetables with extra space will be given priority to Fu Yuanchuan's legion. Now that the war is about to come, there will be experimental items with abnormal mental power on the battlefield. Naturally, the fruits and vegetables must be given to the legion first.

"It's a bit unkind for your Highness to say that." Duke Disen seemed to have seen the persuasion to say good things useless, so he said: "His Royal Highness just ascended to the position of God, may not be very understanding of some things, you are still young, Things that are not easy to handle can be handed over to the duke, what do you think?"

"I think you are looking for death."

"...?"

Duke Disen opened his mouth, and the words he prepared to respond could not be said for a while.