‘Involving the core secrets of the mecha, please stop immediately. ’

‘Alert, alert. ’

It is not very easy when it is dismantled, and it is not easy to screw on it with a few screws. It is very troublesome to dismantle it with special tools.

The voice in his ear kept yelling again, and Jun Qingyu frowned and removed another board.

'alarm! Someone maliciously damaged the mecha. ’

The prompt sound became harsher.

Jun Qingyu held the tool high and aimed it at the main control of the computer and smashed it down --- and stopped steadily at the moment he was about to touch it.

The sound of the alarm stopped instantly, and the violently flashing red light suddenly turned into a green light.

A weak cry: ‘Dip, come on. ’

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu turned and went back to continue the demolition, but the prompt sound did not ring again.

After taking it apart for a long time, finally tore off the control device, the mecha seemed to have no problem, at least it didn't crash directly.

Jun Qingyu covered several plates, pressed the start button, and reattached it with aura. After a while, the green light flashed orange, and finally turned white.

‘Dip, the link is successful. ’

Jun Qingyu squeezed his eyebrows, feeling that his spiritual energy was consumed a bit.

It's just a link now, and there is no actual control yet. With such a giant mecha, it consumes only a lot more aura when fully manipulated.

Because the controller is removed, the sensitivity will be different from other mechas.

Jun Qingyu sat down and relaxed for a while, planning to wait for the aura to recover a little before starting to practice manipulation, so as not to change back to the little mermaid when the aura was not enough.

Without Fu Yuanchuan, it is very dangerous for him to become a little mermaid.

He can't return to the space yet, when Shi Kaixin discovers that he is missing, the subsequent development of things will only be more troublesome.

Be cautious about practicing by yourself.

When Shi Kaixin came over, he saw the mecha walking slowly, and he stood aside and shouted, "Madam, Duke Disen is visiting for a visit."

Jun Qingyu's footsteps, Duke Disen? It sounds familiar, but I can't find this person's face corresponding to this name in my impression.

Seeing Jun Qingyu stopped, Shi Kaixin immediately said: "The Duke said there is something important to discuss with you."

"Let him go to the reception room and wait."

"Yes."

In the past, discussing matters was in the palace, but they have not yet moved, and Jun Qingyu is more accustomed to staying at the villa. Changing residence may have to wait for the fighting to subside.

Except for some banquet occasions, this was the first time that I met a nobleman in a formal meeting.

After reading the documents and reports handed over by the nobles, Jun Qingyu didn't have any thoughts about the ‘important things’ they were talking about.

They are very good at expanding small things and looking for trouble.

After a brief cleaning, Jun Qingyu walked into the reception room.