It’s not too difficult, but it’s time-consuming bit by bit.

When he waited for the result, Jun Qingyu glanced at Guangnao from time to time, and Fu Yuanchuan never responded, there should be no signal yet.

If there is a signal from Fu Yuanchuan, he will definitely be contacted as soon as possible.

A few hours have passed since the last news, Jun Qingyu sighed and immersed himself in writing data, trying to attract attention in this way.

‘Boom Boom’

Jun Qingyu paused at his fingertips, and then remembered that Shi Kaixin hadn't left. He picked up the mask on his hand and put it on, and said lightly: "Enter."

Shi Kaixin came in with a stack of documents, "Madam, these are the documents that need to be approved today. I have printed them out."

In the past, the data was sent directly to the mailbox, but the Marshal had told him when he left that he was afraid that Jun Qingyu would not be able to handle it, so all paper documents were sent.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, "Yuan Chuan just left the main star, where did so many documents need to be approved?"

Looking at the pile, the number is a bit too much.

"There are a lot of miscellaneous things." Shi Kaixin also felt a lot, and he could see a lot after using the folders to separate them.

Jun Qingyu said: "Put it on the table."

In terms of chores, it should be different from those of Fu Yuanchuan before. After all, the identity has changed, and there are only a lot more things to deal with.

"Okay." After Shi Kaixin put it down, he was afraid that it would fall if it was too high, so he divided it into two stacks.

Jun Qingyu sorted out the data on the paper and put it in the drawer beside him. The drawer was empty, but this time a ball rolled out after pulling it open.

Subconsciously picked up the little thing, one hand couldn't hold it, and the three words ‘grip the ball’ are clearly visible on the little ball.

Jun Qingyu put the file in place, and looked at the ball strangely. He had clearly remembered that the drawer was empty before, and when there was more of this thing.

Shi Kaixin put the file and said, "Is the madam also practicing grip strength? I said why the marshal asked me to buy this thing suddenly and bought a box of it. ."

Jun Qingyu tried to hold it, and a string of numbers appeared on the ball, "What's the use of practicing this?"

"Um...may make you control your opponent's strength more accurately? Like when we sometimes lose control of our mental strength, our strength is stronger than usual, and it will be recorded with a power ball."

"It's not very good to control strength when mental power is out of control. This thing can also be used to practice how to grasp this degree in the case of out of control."

It is naturally useless for ordinary people to buy this thing.

Jun Qingyu was stunned when he heard the words. He tried to click on the string of numbers just now. After all of them were expanded, new numbers appeared, which were arranged from left to right.

The number is a red blank at the beginning, it should represent that the full strength is too big to break through the highest value calculated by the grip ball, then the number fluctuates several times, and finally it steadily increases from large to small, and then the continuous recording has interruptions, from time to time A digital record, the last is the one he held just now.