After all, mental power is linked to strength, but the experimental products are all aimed at mental power.

Isn't that a target if it is affected on the battlefield and loses combat effectiveness?

Fu Yuanchuan said: "The regiment's daily diet is equipped with fruit and vegetable juice, so don't worry about it for the time being." Long-term drinking can also play a role in immunity, but the immunity is time-effective.

As long as you are not too affected by the war, and you continue to drink fruit and vegetable juice when you retreat, you can also soothe your mental power. This is also a way.

Moreover, according to the few labs that went out before, the lifespan of the experimental products will not be too long. Even if there are many experimental products that are successful in the experiment, but the timeline is pulled to the present, there should be few surviving.

It is obviously impossible for an experimental product to affect a legion, and with the aid of fruit and vegetable juice, there should be no problems in the short term.

Jun Qingyu thought that he had to find a time to integrate the previously recorded data on the changes in the spirit of the monster. The best medicine that can be made for those experimental products is always a guarantee, whether it is used or not.

Fu Yuanchuan squeezed Xiaoyu's cheeks between his fingers, "Just now we had a meeting to finalize the identity of the imperial emperor, but everything is simpler in the current war."

Fu Chengyu's various rights have long been in his hands, and there is no power transfer, the only difference is the ceremony.

The nobles were suppressed and speechless, and no one dared to say anything when Fu Yuanchuan was in this position.

This is faster. If you don't go step by step, you won't be able to come in less than two months. With this level of identity, the operability of some things will be higher.

Jun Qingyu raised his hand to hug Fu Yuanchuan, leaned in his arms, and asked softly: "If you are the emperor, and the war is imminent, would you still go personally?"

"Yes." Fu Yuanchuan knows the experimental products better, and he has the most fruits and vegetables. Xiaoyu will sometimes use aura to help him adjust. He may not be able to drive the mech to fight in person, but it is safest to have him in charge.

"...Okay." Jun Qingyu wanted to follow, but he didn't understand interstellar warfare and had never been in contact with mechas, which was a blind spot for him.

There have been many changes in the war. If he can operate the mecha proficiently, he will definitely follow it, even if Fu Yuanchuan disagrees with it.

The maneuverable mecha requires mental power, so where does the mermaid come from?

Jun Qingyu kissed him on the cheek, "I am at home waiting for you to come back."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan stroked Xiaoyu's long hair, his eyes were unconcealed and tender. He looked at the well-behaved Xiaoyu and said softly, "Shi Kaixin stayed to protect you."

Among his subordinates, Jun Qingyu and Shi Kaixin are more familiar with each other, and they are afraid that Xiaoyu will be uncomfortable.

Jun Qingyu immediately refused, "No, you take it all away, don't keep it for me."

Shi Kaixin has been with Fu Yuanchuan for so long, which is equivalent to left-handed. The war is much more dangerous than him, and having a reliable adjutant by his side will save a lot of things.