Several marshals were meeting inside. Although there is a sound insulation layer, who would dare to make any noise around here?

Jun Qingyu listened carefully, the voice became more obvious, "Go..."

As soon as he opened his mouth, the door of the conference room was suddenly opened, and Fu Yuanchuan walked out and said coldly: "Shi Kaixin, send my order, immediately open the imperial defense."

"Yes!"

"Something happened?" Although Jun Qingyu didn't know much about Interstellar, the protection was generally used to avoid casualties of ordinary people during the war. All, it should be the protection of all planets at the same time.

Jun Qingyu couldn't help asking: "You heard that voice too?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head. The mermaid's hearing is far more sensitive than humans. He didn't hear the sound, but he could feel the manic and restless mental power approaching.

The empire has not had a war for a long time, and protection has never been used. If the energy stored in it is sufficient, there is no need to worry.

The Federation may have thought of warning this time. With such a fanfare release of materials related to the M-Star Laboratory, it is probably the result of Fu Chengyu's inspection that has come out.

Fu Yuanchuan patted Jun Qingyu on the back, "Don't be afraid, go back to the room first."

The opponent's target range has not yet fallen to the main star's side for the time being, there are legions stationed on the edge planet, and there are patrol warships, at most it will be chaotic.

Jun Qingyu was about to go back to the room, when the peripheral light swept a ray of light across the sky quickly.

The flames of war won't spread here temporarily, but what if it goes from the M star to the main star?

After returning to the office, after closing the door, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but ask: "I found out that some planets were sent to the Federation, is it M star?"

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan's tone was flat, "There are other planets besides M star."

On the surface, the Federation does not interfere with the empire, but in fact it still checks and balances the development of the empire from all angles.

The news that can be unearthed from Fu Chengyu is only the tip of the iceberg, and there are many things worthy of scrutiny.

"Don't worry, they will come back." This battle between the Empire and the Federation will be fought sooner or later, and there will be no shortage of things to get back.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and asked, "Are the experimental products of Star M still there?"

M Star’s security has always been very strict. It would be difficult to obtain key information if it weren’t for the Star Thief’s troubles at the time. However, Jun Qingyu never heard about M Star again.

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head. It seemed that there was only an experiment process. Successful experiments were sent out after they succeeded, and there were only some experimental objects.

After the incident, a doctor went in for consultation, but the body was irreversibly damaged, and the doctor could not save their lives.

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu felt that the situation was a little bad, "Except for the experimental products in the previous legion, the rest of the finished products don't know where they are going. If they are all in the Federation, will you lose out afterwards?"